The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"NOOOO do not enter!" she looked concerned and said quietly "this door is an entrance to the menagerie of demons!, you have seen a demon yourself, and the drow has only seen my hand take demonic shape, if you enter here you will not come out alive!"

Aardorn looked at her "Well, there is always something new. Is the rose lady in there?"

"My dear i cannot say for sure... in-fact my demonic form is similar to the rose lady, only much more beautiful and alluring... i will take a look and see, if she is...real i will inform you!" with that Selene said some demonic word's which no-one else could understand and entered the portal.... about half an hour later she re-appeared looking solemn and serious "Aardorn... i.. have some disturbing news...."

"My dear i cannot say for sure... in-fact my demonic form is similar to the rose lady, only much more beautiful and alluring... i will take a look and see, if she is...real i will inform you!" with that Selene said some demonic word's which no-one else could understand and entered the portal.... about half an hour later she re-appeared looking solemn and serious "Aardorn... i.. have some disturbing news...."

"Yes, what is it?" Aardorn asked, he had been trying to get his mouth round those words after she had been in there for 10 minutes, and had fully translated the Daedric, which meant nothing once translated, merly stating that it was a portal

Nawen was playing with the dog while the two of them talked yet she could also hear perfectly what they were talking about. Did Selene really mentioned demons? She once knew someone who bargained with demons and was quite successful at that. She decided to stay silent however.

"I met the rose lady Aardorn and she said... she said it would not be long before she visited you again!, but do not worry i am a greater demon than she but... she sounded certain on her words, i am sorry" she looked at Aardorn's expression turn to fear at the mention of the rose lady...

"Should she try to come again I shall roast her! She has no buisness stalking me!"

Selene held out her hand and said "Do you want to kill her now, i can take you to her and you can end it once and for all... consider it my way of saying sorry for everything" she turned to Nawen and said "i am sorry, all shall be explained later"

"No, i'll kill her on her terms."