The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"ON HER TERM'S THAT WILL MEAN VISITING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AARDORN!" "No she shall not leave that portal Aardorn, she governed every sleep you had in vvardenfell, now it is time for your own terms!"

"The dreams are mine, thus, I should be able to control them. She comes, she dies."

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I... don't mean to interrupt this discussion, but who is this Rose Lady?" Nawen asked as she stood up and looked at Aardorn and Selene.

"The rose lady was an Apparition... ghost... demon.... thing. that stalked me in the ashlands of Vvardenfall, she visited my dreams, and she was lovely, but then, she would show either her snake like hair, he sharp man eating teeth or her long talons. She would hurt me in the dreams, and I would find the marks in the true world. I woke screaming every day, yet yearned for her return every night."

"When only a half-demon they are not clever in their toying with mortal's, she gained nothing from it apart from amusement, she is a discrace to my entire...... selene shut up after her last words

"Selene, you do a bad job of not saying what you don't want people to know."