The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Nawen just stared for a moment to the spot where Selene stood when she heard the ranger speaking. "My name is Nawen. And yours I take it is Aardorn?"

OOC: Goodnight. :thumbsup:

"That be my name. What think you of Selene?" He asked

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen looked at the ranger and shrugged. "I don't know. She seems... nice."

"Nice? Well, she may seem it, and act it. But, she seems to enjoy annoying me, and she also appears to be a demon" Aardorn said "And so I must conclude, there is such a thing as a 'good' demon"

Nawen only nodded to his comment. She had no idea what to say to that. "What do you think happened to Selene anyway? I wanted to hear more about this war and start helping the ones who need help the most."

"Selene has gone to the realm of demons. This war? This war is happening merely because the legion has taken skyrim, and some arn't content with it. Thus, there be a rebellion, by the name 'storm cloaks' and the legion is here to kill them. Nawen, I don't know who needs help most, but there is probably well over 15000 of them by now, Skyrim is contested and is in anarchy"

"Selene has gone to the realm of demons. This war? This war is happening merely because the legion has taken skyrim, and some arn't content with it. Thus, there be a rebellion, by the name 'storm cloaks' and the legion is here to kill them. Nawen, I don't know who needs help most, but there is probably well over 15000 of them by now, Skyrim is contested and is in anarchy"

Nawen listened carefully to everything the ranger said. The situation doesn't sound too good but it's not as terrible as she thought it would. She looked around the place looking for exit. "Oh. I'm not going to chose sides, thus I won't help any of them. I'm going to help the people of this land. They feel the effects of war too. Surely someone needs help to get to the nearest city safely or someone needs some food or weapons."

Nawen listened carefully to everything the ranger said. The situation doesn't sound too good but it's not as terrible as she thought it would. She looked around the place looking for exit. "Oh. I'm not going to chose sides, thus I won't help any of them. I'm going to help the people of this land. They feel the effects of war too. Surely someone needs help to get to the nearest city safely or someone needs some food or weapons."

"obvilously you didn't hear properly. There are tens of thousands in need of help. I wasn't including members of either faction in that figure. This land is coated with the blood of all, and the stormcloaks aren't the only problem, there is the dragons to consider too."

"obvilously you didn't hear properly. There are tens of thousands in need of help. I wasn't including members of either faction in that figure. This land is coated with the blood of all, and the stormcloaks aren't the only problem, there is the dragons to consider too."

"Then I guess I'll start as soon as possible." Nawen smiled and went towards the exit. "You're coming?"

"Then I guess I'll start as soon as possible." Nawen smiled and went towards the exit. "You're coming?"

"Yea, but with one request... get that dress of before we leave, you will have dificulty fighting in that!"

"Yea, but with one request... get that dress of before we leave, you will have dificulty fighting in that!"

"Right. I forgot about that." She then looked at the odd door again. "I wonder when will Selene return and if she's alright. It is rude to leave like that. This is her home after all."