The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Yea, but with one request... get that dress of before we leave, you will have dificulty fighting in that!"

"Right. I forgot about that." She then looked at the odd door again. "I wonder when will Selene return and if she's alright. It is rude to leave like that. This is her home after all."

"Selene will be alright, for a 3000 year old, she fight rather well."

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a huge flash of red and black light as a swirling votex appeared, and Selene materialized on the floor. But she was changed, both hand's were claws and she looked deathly thin, her eyes were a reddish brown, and her hair a bleached blonde color, she rose from the floor clutching her head, her once large dress had lost the giant side's and the puffed sleeves, and was now skin tight, she looked at them both and said slightly demonically "Going somewhere?"

There was a huge flash of red and black light as a swirling votex appeared, and Selene materialized on the floor. But she was changed, both hand's were claws and she looked deathly thin, her eyes were a reddish brown, and her hair a bleached blonde color, she rose from the floor clutching her head, her once large dress had lost the giant side's and the puffed sleeves, and was now skin tight, she looked at them both and said slightly demonically "Going somewhere?"

"We were, actually." Aardorn said, smilling

"Find it funny do you? my state of appearance?, well that is the demon realm for you!, so if you are going i suppose you will not want to sit down to dinner and hear about what the rose lady's terms were?" she then turned to nawen "and you do not want to know exactly what i am and what this war is REALLY about?, or was my hospitality not to both of your liking?!"

"Find it funny do you? my state of appearance?, well that is the demon realm for you!, so if you are going i suppose you will not want to sit down to dinner and hear about what the rose lady's terms were?" she then turned to nawen "and you do not want to know exactly what i am and what this war is REALLY about?, or was my hospitality not to both of your liking?!"

"OI! Calm down! She is just eager to help people! Now, the rose lady will come when she comes, but right now, I want to put as many leagues as possible between my self and that door!"

"I apologize if I offended you. I am very thankful for your hospitality and kindness but I just can't sit calmly in a place where I do not belong when so many people needs help." Nawen said calmly and as gently as possible. She was not afraid of Selene even in her current form. Demons do not scare her.

"I apologize if I offended you. I am very thankful for your hospitality and kindness but I just can't sit calmly in a place where I do not belong when so many people needs help." Nawen said calmly and as gently as possible. She was not afraid of Selene even in her current form. Demons do not scare her.

"Well, to be fair, it is hardly as if you can possibly have offended her. Not having dinner is hardly offence."

Selene read Nawens last thought and said aloud "Not scarred of demon's eh? this my dear is not my full demonic form, but i shall stay like this for a while... not my choice mind you!" she brushed her hair and said "It would be in your interest to stay rangers, the emperor himself shall arrive in a moment and said he would like to meet you both, i would not say no if i were you!" she smiled a weak smile, her near skeletal face looked unatural as she did

Selene read Nawens last thought and said aloud "Not scarred of demon's eh? this my dear is not my full demonic form, but i shall stay like this for a while... not my choice mind you!" she brushed her hair and said "It would be in your interest to stay rangers, the emperor himself shall arrive in a moment and said he would like to meet you both, i would not say no if i were you!" she smiled a weak smile, her near skeletal face looked unatural as she did

"Well, you're not me, and I will not meet the emperor, I take my leave of you." Aardorn said, leaving, the emperor was the third to last person he wanted to see.