The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Should have seen the look on your face... priceless!, no not the emperor, but one of his advisor's here to give me my next order's." Selene then said quietly under her breath "not that he shall leave at all..."

"What was that last bit?"

"Wait... why would he want to meet us? How could he possibly know about us?" Nawen was confused. She's just someone from another place to everyone in this land. She never did anything important here that would make her famous or anything. Sure she did helped some people but it was nothing big.

"Wait... why would he want to meet us? How could he possibly know about us?" Nawen was confused. She's just someone from another place to everyone in this land. She never did anything important here that would make her famous or anything. Sure she did helped some people but it was nothing big.

"Alas, he doesn't and I don't understand why selene wants to kill his emissary!"

"You think my time with the dark brotherhood and my trip to the demon realm was for tea and cake? no i am a.... tripple agent if you will, a lot of money and power is to be had by playing three sides against eachother!"

"So, you can't even stick with a side once choosing."

"Oh i prefer the empire over everyone, but killing an adviser is not like killing the emperor is it? the demon's want a few empire and stormcloak men dead and the brotherhood want the advisor, much to gain and i shall still remain with my loyalties in the empire... and i will not regret the death of this advisor, he is a bad man who steal's taxes and money from the empire and its emperor!"

"Oh i prefer the empire over everyone, but killing an adviser is not like killing the emperor is it? the demon's want a few empire and stormcloak men dead and the brotherhood want the advisor, much to gain and i shall still remain with my loyalties in the empire... and i will not regret the death of this advisor, he is a bad man who steal's taxes and money from the empire and its emperor!"

"As if! You only care for personal gain!"

"Correct, now you understand me, i will remain loyal to the empire until it crumbles!, and when that happen's i will join the next rulers of tamriel, empire or non, my meddling with mortal's shall alas never end!"

"One day, one day... someone will put a hole in you selene, the first rule of assassination is: Kill the assassin"