The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She glanced at the ranger and raised an eyebrow. Now she wants to leave this place not only because she wants to help people but because Selene changed so much in her eyes. She removed her dress and threw it on the nearby crate. Despite Selene's kindness she showed before this land was unknown to her so just in case she stayed with her light leather armor on. It looked more like simple clothing than an armor which made it easier to put on the dress without ruining it. "I don't want to hear anything more. I think it is time for us to leave."

She glanced at the ranger and raised an eyebrow. Now she wants to leave this place not only because she wants to help people but because Selene changed so much in her eyes. She removed her dress and threw it on the nearby crate. Despite Selene's kindness she showed before this land was unknown to her so just in case she stayed with her light leather armor on. It looked more like simple clothing than an armor which made it easier to put on the dress without ruining it. "I don't want to hear anything more. I think it is time for us to leave."

Aardorn nodded "I'll come with you. I daren't spend another moment near that door!"

"And so it has come to this? i could have killed you there and then drow, but i spared you, invited you into my home, gifted you and my thank's are this!?" She looked very angry and her eyes glowed "Then i shall get you started on your little race to save the people by destroying..... that town!" she pointed to a nearby town, which was visable from the balcony she stood on she called to her men "THAT TOWN THERE! BURN IT TO THE GROUND AND KILL EVERY LIVING SOUL IN IT!, IT IS FULL OF STORMCLOAKS AND THEY MUST DIE!" these word's were evil but very true... every member of that town was a stormcloak, and selene was only doing the duty she promised the emperor...

"And so it has come to this? i could have killed you there and then drow, but i spared you, invited you into my home, gifted you and my thank's are this!?" She looked very angry and her eyes glowed "Then i shall get you started on your little race to save the people by destroying..... that town!" she pointed to a nearby town, which was visable from the balcony she stood on she called to her men "THAT TOWN THERE! BURN IT TO THE GROUND AND KILL EVERY LIVING SOUL IN IT!, IT IS FULL OF STORMCLOAKS AND THEY MUST DIE!" these word's were evil but very true... every member of that town was a stormcloak, and selene was only doing the duty she promised the emperor...

"Men, kill that woman! She is full of stormcloaks and must die!" He said mockingly, "Come on, Nawen, we had better stop that army before they slaughter a town."

Nawen was furious now but she did not had time for this when people were in danger. She nodded to Aardorn and without even looking back to check if the ranger is following ran towards the exit. She only hoped that he'll be fast enough to keep up with her. She's an elf after all.

Nawen was furious now but she did not had time for this when people were in danger. She nodded to Aardorn and without even looking back to check if the ranger is following ran towards the exit. She only hoped that he'll be fast enough to keep up with her. She's an elf after all.

"Bloody hell!" He cursed, she was fast, and he was struggling to keep up, he wouldn't be able to for long "Wait up!"

"Hehehehe that's it run run little mortal's haha, perhaps this will get your leg's going!" Selene cast a huge fireball on the town, blowing up building's and killing almost half the resident's she then shouted "Time is ticking mortal's, the little worms in the village are second's away from death, if my men dont kill them the spreading fire will!" Selene watched from the balcony, her hand's firmly on the stone railing's and her claws digging in...