The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Hehehehe that's it run run little mortal's haha, perhaps this will get your leg's going!" Selene cast a huge fireball on the town, blowing up building's and killing almost half the resident's she then shouted "Time is ticking mortal's, the little worms in the village are second's away from death, if my men dont kill them the spreading fire will!" Selene watched from the balcony, her hand's firmly on the stone railing's and her claws digging in...

"prostitute!" Aardorn screamed back

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bloody hell!" He cursed, she was fast, and he was struggling to keep up, he wouldn't be able to for long "Wait up!"

Nawen slowed her pace. It seems he wasn't able to keep up. "Sorry!" She yelled back to him. That's when she heard the sound of the fireball. "Errdegahr!" She yelled at Selene. (Judging from some website errdegahr in drow language means demon.)

Edited by Naktis

"Soon to be mentor-less whelp!, oh that's right i did not tell you i had your mentor being transferred to my torture chamber did i?, oh dearie me, you poor little peasant!"

"Kolran! I owe him a great debt, Nawen, save the town, I've got to get Kolran out!" Aardorn turned, running toward the palace

Selene entered her torture chamber and saw the man... she said to him "Now my dear this is all for show, you shant be tortured if you tell me what you know of Aardorn, he is a powerful young man defying even the likes of me, so i beg you sir, where in all of Lorkhan's realm does he get the bravery and determination from?" She said this softly and respectfully, she did not intend on harming the old man in the slightest, for she found physical torture distasteful, and she respected this man greatly...

"Kolran! I owe him a great debt, Nawen, save the town, I've got to get Kolran out!" Aardorn turned, running toward the palace

"Alright!" Nawen continued running, now as fast as she could. The drow hoped that Aardorn will manage to save his mentor. And she will help him as soon as the people in the village will be safe. With the remaining hope she drew both of her daggers ready to kill every Selene's guard if they will stand in her way.

Selene entered her torture chamber and saw the man... she said to him "Now my dear this is all for show, you shant be tortured if you tell me what you know of Aardorn, he is a powerful young man defying even the likes of me, so i beg you sir, where in all of Lorkhan's realm does he get the bravery and determination from?" She said this softly and respectfully, she did not intend on harming the old man in the slightest, for she found physical torture distasteful, and she respected this man greatly...

"Where does it come from? He is better than you, isn't he? It come's from all those years in the wild and between the cities, and my training." Kolran said, laughing "Good enough to be my son."

Edited by Brutii

"Better than me?, oh you dont know do you? you think i am just the Governess of Skyrim dont you?" Selene showed him her hand's, now demonic he gasped as she whispered in his ear "i am a demon..."

"I guessed" He said, laughing heartily

Selene turned from the man and in an instant she transformed into her demon form but still retained her humanity. horn's sprouted from her head and her hair turned purple, and her skin grey she stared at the man with unforgiving eyes...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqq022jTi21qjqgs8o1_500.jpg

Edited by mythicdawnmaster