The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Selene turned from the man and in an instant she transformed into her demon form but still retained her humanity. horn's sprouted from her head and her hair turned purple, and her skin grey she stared at the man with unforgiving eyes...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqq022jTi21qjqgs8o1_500.jpg

"Supose you think your mighty scary don't you?" Kolran said

Aardorn burst into the palace, running toward the torture chambers.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene returned to her previous form, still deathly thin and with claws for nail's, she said to the old man "Did Aardorn ever tell you about the rose lady, the one that stalk's his dream's?, i cannot kill her in the demon realm but she took something of mine, Aardorn wants to fight her on her own term's, but that will surely lead to his death, as she will not duel, she is a weak cheat through and through... could you convince him to kill her on his own terms? i do not wish the boy dead for he means a lot to me!?

Selene returned to her previous form, still deathly thin and with claws for nail's, she said to the old man "Did Aardorn ever tell you about the rose lady, the one that stalk's his dream's?, i cannot kill her in the demon realm but she took something of mine, Aardorn wants to fight her on her own term's, but that will surely lead to his death, as she will not duel, she is a weak cheat through and through... could you convince him to kill her on his own terms? i do not wish the boy dead for he means a lot to me!?

"He may be brave but he's as stubborn as a mule! Don't know who he could have got that from, but Aardorn will only fight the rose lady should she come into this world, his duty is not to go on revenge acts. You know little about the rose lady... He doesn't even tell me the whole thing... but it is easy enough to guess she is NOT weak"

"She is a lesser demon, what she did to Aardorn i could do a thousand fold!, she seem's to like playing with mortal men, but her actions gain the demon world nothing so they all hate her!" she untied korlan and sat him down at a table, offering him a drink with her, she then said "Please at least try, the boy must not die. i forbid it!"

When Nawen had finally reached the village almost every house was burning. The agonized screams and cries were everywhere but luckily for her the less wounded or completely healthy people were looking for other survivors as well which made it much easier for the drow.

Few people that noticed her shouted at her and were asking her name but instead of answering and talking to the people, the ranger went through the rubbled buildings and looked for the people. Others did the same.

Once all the survivors were found, Nawen with the help of stronger people got everyone further from the burning village and Selene's castle. She then started healing or at least patching up the wounds. The whole process went much faster because everyone wanted to help in any way they could.

As soon as everyones wounds were all cleaned and patched up, the drow ran nearby the castle and stole four horses from the stables. When she came back to the survivors she said to them. "You should go to the nearest village or a city, people there should help you. Travel as fast as you can and stay away from the roads. Avoid being seen, especially avoid the soldiers from the castle." She looked back at the castle. "But why?" One woman asked and Nawen could not think of anything else so she lied that the dragon attacked their village. Everyone were too tired, weak and saddened so no one really questioned her. The drow just could not tell that the the Governess of Skyrim destroyed their homes and killed more than half of the villages people. She should be concerned and help her people not to kill them for no reason.

She stayed with the people and helped to get more wounded people on horses. She also led them to the forest from there they should reach the closest town in a few hours. Once everyone disappeared from her sight the drow headed back to the castle.

The lithe elf's bare feet hit the forest floor with harder impacts than she would have liked, small thorns and branches piercing her soles as she worked to catch up with the others. It was slightly more challenging than she expected, as Thanatos seemed to be going much faster than the last time she'd seen him in full gallop. Entertaining the idea of it being a challenge of her speed and endurance, Reona's legs seemed to move faster, and she soon caught up with the horse. Kismet, Reona noted with a hint of respectful awe, was a bit faster than her, and seemed to be moving quite effortlessly, almost as if this were a leisurely pace for the woman.

"She is a lesser demon, what she did to Aardorn i could do a thousand fold!, she seem's to like playing with mortal men, but her actions gain the demon world nothing so they all hate her!" she untied korlan and sat him down at a table, offering him a drink with her, she then said "Please at least try, the boy must not die. i forbid it!"

Kolran sniffed the wine, "Not colovian. If it's not colovian its crap!"

Aardorn burst through the back doors "Kolran!" He chucked him a sword, whilst drawing his own

"Now miss, you will do good to let us go." Kolran smiled

"Fine, when you get the news that Aardorn was torn apart in his sleep, we can all point the finger at you old man, for not trying to convince the boy to see sence!" with that she walked away and called to Aardorn "It has been a pleasure my boy, i shall see you in the next world" she said sadly...

"Yeah yeah, we've heard it before. come on lad, lets get out this god forsaken hole" Kolran said, both of them leaving the palace as fast as they humainly could.

Selene's voice was carried in the wind, sounding ghostly as it reached the two men, it said "Kolraaan, you are the architect of this boy's death, the rose lady is on her way...her way...her way... her fangs ready to bite...bite...bite, so gooodbyee, dear Aardornnn we shall see you in the next world!, and you can thank your dear mentor for your tragic end...." Edited by mythicdawnmaster