The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Selene's voice was carried in the wind, sounding ghostly as it reached the two men, it said "Korlaaan, you are the architect of this boy's death, the rose lady is on her way...her way...her way... her fangs ready to bite...bite...bite, so gooodbyee, dear Aardornnn we shall see you in the next world!, and you can thank your dear mentor for your tragic end...."

Kolran shouted backwards "It's Kolran! Korlan! Dear oh dear lad, where did you meet such a stupid demon?"

"At a inn"

"That makes sense. Don't worry, should the rose lady return she'll have me to reckon with!"

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: she said kolraaaan because her voice was being carried by the wind, giving it a ghostly effect.

Selene heard the sound of the portal open and entered the menagerie... the rose lady stood and bowed to Selene she said "Mistress please, step aside i am here to destroy Aardorn. he has agreed on my terms milady!" Selene fluttered her eyelids and said "Fine, go the boy does not care for my warnings or my help. but know this, you will fight him fairly, if i find you killed him in his sleep.... your entrails shall decorate my throne!"

And with that the rose lady set off, she was mere moments away from Aardorn and his master...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: she said kolraaaan because her voice was being carried by the wind, giving it a ghostly effect.

Selene heard the sound of the portal open and entered the menagerie... the rose lady stood and bowed to Selene she said "Mistress please, step aside i am here to destroy Aardorn. he has agreed on my terms milady!" Selene fluttered her eyelids and said "Fine, go the boy does not care for my warnings or my help. but know this, you will fight him fairly, if i find you killed him in his sleep.... your entrails shall decorate my throne!"

And with that the rose lady set off, she was mere moments away from Aardorn and his master...

Aardorn saw the rose lady arrive "I've come for your soul, Aardorn" She said

"Abagaianye Ni" Aardorn replied "Heca Ni Mor Buro" He drew his blade

"Careful lad" Kolran said drawing his own, Aardorn struck first, trying to cut the rose lady, who doged backwards, Kolran cut across her with his blade, leaving a deep cut in her back, she screamed out in pain, before cutting Kolrans chest with her claws. Aardorn stuck his sword in her chest, but she kicked herself of it, bitting him on the neck. He screamed out in pain, before Kolran tackled her to the floor.

"Lad! Her neck, stab her neck!" Kolran screamed, and Aardorn plunged his sword into the rose ladys neck

Edited by Brutii

Selene appeared behind the rose lady in her full demonic form, not the one she had shown Kolran earlier she boomed in a demonic voice of power and authority "YOU PROMISED A FAIR FIGHT, AND IT IS THIS YOUR IDEA?! AARDORN KILL HER, SHE DESERVES NO BETTER!" Selene's eyes blazed as she looked at the two men and the lesser demon

http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/2/21/Allure.jpg

Selene appeared behind the rose lady in her full demonic form, not the one she had shown Kolran earlier she boomed in a demonic voice of power and authority "YOU PROMISED A FAIR FIGHT, AND IT IS THIS YOUR IDEA?! AARDORN KILL HER, SHE DESERVES NO BETTER!" Selene's eyes blazed as she looked at the two men and the lesser demon

http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/2/21/Allure.jpg

"What? This is a fair fight!" The rose lady protested

"Agreed" Aardorn said

Nawen had just ran into the courtyard when she heard screams. "Damn it!" She cursed under her breath. The drow grabbed her bow and ran into the castle. As she ran inside the drow saw how Aardorn plunged his blade into someones neck. She quickly started firing her arrows to an enemy. None of the arrows missed the right target.

"Fair fight? no, it shall be a duel, not a common street brawl!" "now get in position Selene said dispelling her demonic appearance "you have a duel to fight!"

"Street brawl? What the devil are you on about?" Shouted Kolran, annoyed that their advantage had been taken