The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Does she always changes her mind this quickly!?" Nawen yelled as she continued to shoot arrows at the strange woman.

"Yes!" Aardorn shouted back, before he and Kolran jumped onto the rose lady, she was pinned to the ground "OI! GIRL! SHOOT AN ARROW INTO HER HEAD NOW!"Kolran shouted

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene caught each arrow in her hand and turned to Nawen she looked at her and said "Oh this is rich, try me little drow and you shall see exactly what i can do, i shall crush your pathetic body whelp" Selene ran for the drow and scratched her across the face with her claws, before summoning her blade, the very one that impaled Aardorn many weeks ago. "i spared the last ranger who touched my blade, but this one shall die painfully!" she swung her huge blade with outstanding force at the little drow, cutting the the bow she was holding. Selene cut Nawen's back open with the blade knocking her onto the ground with a large 'Thud' sound...

"Yes!" Aardorn shouted back, before he and Kolran jumped onto the rose lady, she was pinned to the ground "OI! GIRL! SHOOT AN ARROW INTO HER HEAD NOW!"Kolran shouted

Nawen nodded to herself as she grabbed one of her arrows from the quiver. As she placed an arrow in the bow, the drow closed one eye and shot.

The arrow unfortunately was caught by Selene and before Nawen could react, Selene scratched her face with her claws, broke her bow and cut her back open. The drow cried in pain and fell to the ground.

Edited by Naktis

Selene caught each arrow in her hand and turned to Nawen she looked at her and said "Oh this is rich, try me little drow and you shall see exactly what i can do, i shall crush your pathetic body whelp" Selene ran for the drow and scratched her across the face with her claws, before summoning her blade, the very one that impaled Aardorn many weeks ago. "i spared the last ranger who touched my blade, but this one shall die painfully!" she swung her huge blade with outstanding force at the little drow, cutting the the bow she was holding. Selene cut Nawen's back open with the blade knocking her onto the ground with a large 'Thud' sound...

Aardorn shoulder barged Selene to the ground, before throwing his dagger in to the rose Ladys eye "Kolran! Help me over here! You thought that was tough wait until we fight this one!"Aardorn smashed Selene with his elbow, before drawing his sword and plunging it toward her...

Every sound seemed like it was coming from miles away, everything became blurry and Nawen felt how her strength was leaving her body. She whispered one prayer to her deity as she casted an entangle spell. Soon after the roots appeared from the ground and entangled Selene. The roots wrapped themselves around her arms, legs, waist and one around her neck which started choking her.

Selene jumped into the air and landed perfectly on Aardorn's blade, she lunged forward and grabbed Aardorn's head, she twisted and got him on the ground, as the old man came to attack her, she used a spell of powerful force pushing everything around her away and harming them with dark energy...

Aardorn pushed up, knocking Selene to the ground, he ran over and stamped on her head. Kolran came over, stepping on her chest and putting his blade next to her neck "I would stay very still if I was you!"

Aardorn rushed over to check if Nawen was ok

"Nawen! Nawen, wake up! You ain't dead yet!"

Edited by Brutii

"OH-LAR-SHIA-TRI-SVO-GARN!" These word's caused a huge explosion of black and red energy, blowing up everything around it, the three ranger's were flung aside and the area they were in began to implode. Selene floated in the middle of the explosion laughing wickedly, she then disappeared from sight before casting another spell which caused a black mist to descend on the area...

"OH-LAR-SHIA-TRI-SVO-GARN!" These word's caused a huge explosion of black and red energy, blowing up everything around it, the three ranger's were flung aside and the area they were in began to implode. Selene floated in the middle of the explosion laughing wickedly, she then disappeared from sight before casting another spell which caused a black mist to descend on the area...

"Devilry and trickery!" Kolran cried as he dragged Nawen out of the mess "Come on lad, I can't carry two of you!" Aardorn managed to scramble out the implosion just in time