The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Nawen felt that she was being dragged somewhere. She tried to look around but everything was still too blurry. "Wha...?"

"It's ok, Girl, we're almost clear. Aardorn! Is that a horse I see?" Kolran called

"Tis indeed! Wild horse, but I think we could use it!"

They climbed onto it, and slung Nawen on "Ride! Get us away from this place, Kolran!"

With that the horse galloped off

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen felt the cold wind blowing in her face. She also heard sound of horses hooves, the drow smiled weakly as she stroked the horses mane with her bloody fingers and whispered something in elvish. The cold wind or blood dripping from her back made her shiver. She wondered where are they going.

Nawen felt the cold wind blowing in her face. She also heard sound of horses hooves, the drow smiled weakly as she stroked the horses mane with her bloody fingers and whispered something in elvish. The cold wind or blood dripping from her back made her shiver. She wondered where are they going.

"Aardorn, I shall take us to cyrodile. To my house, is that ok?" Kolran asked

"Tis, we shall return to skyrim when we are better prepared" Aardorn replied

The horse road over the border, and the Ice slowly began to fade away, at last, they came to a house, in a forest, it had two floors and was rather big, but still minute compared to Selenes palace. "Aardorn, we shall have to return. But let us get some suplies from the house, we set off come tommorow."

Nawen looked around the place as she looked for something in her leather bag. Her wound needs to be looked at as soon as possible and luckily for her she has everything she needs. "Cyrodiil?" The ranger asked quietly.

"Correct" Aardorn said, and Jourdan came running out

"Aardorn, Father! Best brace you selves, Mothers mad!"

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! NOT EVEN A NOTE! I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH" Gwendolyn shouted, coming round the corner

"Long story, short, we have need of supplies."

They all entered

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! NOT EVEN A NOTE! I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH" Gwendolyn shouted, coming round the corner

They all entered

The drow followed everyone inside. The fresh air really did a lot good for her. She looked at the shouting woman and raised an eyebrow. She was expecting to see so many people here.

They all entered

The drow followed everyone inside. The fresh air really did a lot good for her. She looked at the shouting woman and raised an eyebrow. She was expecting to see so many people here.

Gwendolyn saw the drow "kolran, can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" Kolran Followed her in, their were to boys in the room, one was 15 the other 11, a third ran in from the kitchen, he looked about 17, they all just stared at her

Gwendolyn saw the drow "kolran, can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" Kolran Followed her in, their were to boys in the room, one was 15 the other 11, a third ran in from the kitchen, he looked about 17, they all just stared at her

"Uhm... hello." Nawen said shyly. She always hated when people started at her. Back in her homeland those stares were full of anger or fear it also involved fights and insults. People in this land also stares at her but it's more curiosity than hate.

"Uhm... hello." Nawen said shyly. She always hated when people started at her. Back in her homeland those stares were full of anger or fear it also involved fights and insults. People in this land also stares at her but it's more curiosity than hate.

"Greetings, i'm..." The boy was cut off mid speech by Kolran and Gwendolyn returning from the kitchen

"OK, Jourdan, Uupoin, help Aardorn with the supplies. Kelran, find Obisdun" Kolran said, and all of them ran to do their tasks "Sorry about that, they ain't seen anything like you before, their just curious."

"Greetings, i'm..." The boy was cut off mid speech by Kolran and Gwendolyn returning from the kitchen

"OK, Jourdan, Uupoin, help Aardorn with the supplies. Kelran, find Obisdun" Kolran said, and all of them ran to do their tasks "Sorry about that, they ain't seen anything like you before, their just curious."

"It's alright. I'm used to it." She looked around the house. "Excuse me. Could I get some water, please? I need to patch up a wound."