The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Selene appeared in a flash of light with her hand held out she said "Do not stay here with these foul and racist creatures, all because you are a drow they shun you!, come with me back to Skyrim, if you do not wish to stay with me i shall give you supplies and resources, and a place to stay should you ever need!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwendolyn smiled as she walked out, Kolran stepped in "What are you happy about?"

"That weird woman is going away now."

"And just where is she going? She has no Idea about this land!"

"So?"

Kolran rolled his eyes and rushed after her "OI! Where do you think your going? You just going to run off? At least know where your going first!"

Nawen stopped and looked back at them. "I'm going back to Skyrim. And don't worry about me. I'll stop at a shop and buy a map this time." She looked at the small sack of gold in her hands. Maybe she'll buy a new bow too. "Thank you for everything!"

When she was about to start walking again Selene appeared out of nowhere. Nawen glared at her and grabbed both of her daggers. "You stabbed me with your sword! How can I trust you after that!?"

Edited by Naktis

Gwendolyn smiled as she walked out, Kolran stepped in "What are you happy about?"

"That weird woman is going away now."

"And just where is she going? She has no Idea about this land!"

"So?"

Kolran rolled his eyes and rushed after her "OI! Where do you think your going? You just going to run off? At least know where your going first!"

Nawen stopped and looked back at them. "I'm going back to Skyrim. And don't worry about me. I'll stop at a shop and buy a map this time." She looked at the small sack of gold in her hands. Maybe she'll buy a new bow too. "Thank you for everything!"

Kolran nodded "If I find you lost like Aardorn told me happend, gods forbid! I'll drag you down from Skyrim and chuck you in the nearest place that sells maps!"

Selene then said "Take my hand Nawen, no need to traverse the mountain, i can teleport you to any location you wish!"

"Oh, your back suzy?" Kolran said "Would you mind keeping at a minimal distance of 10 leagues from my house!"

Aardorn rushed round after hearing Kolran shout, and seeing selene he almost exploded with rage. "Move back to wence you come from, Demon!"

Nawen just looked at Selene suspiciously. "You destroyed a village full of innocent people for your own amusement. Many of them died in the flames as a Governess of Skyrim shouldn't you help those people and not to destroy their homes?" She heard Aardorn speak. "I do not wish to fight you, Selene. You are much stronger than anyone I've ever encountered. But I don't need your help either."

"Innocent people?.... you mean? DAMN THE STORMCLOAK'S!" she looked confused angry and sad "My... my spy was a stormcloak? they set me up, i was told it was a village full of battle ready soldier's, damn it! the spy shall suffer for his betrayal." she calmed herself and said "You have seen me tricked, i did not know they were innocent's that i swear on my immortality!, now please let me help you, take my hand"

"Innocent people?.... you mean? DAMN THE STORMCLOAK'S!" she looked confused angry and sad "My... my spy was a stormcloak? they set me up, i was told it was a village full of battle ready soldier's, damn it! the spy shall suffer for his betrayal." she calmed herself and said "You have seen me tricked, i did not know they were innocent's that i swear on my immortality!, now please let me help you, take my hand"

"You didn't know? what a laugh, you bloody burnt the place to ashes. No discrimination!" Aardorn shouted

Nawen looked lost. Could this be true that she did not know the true? The ranger wants to help the people of Skyrim and Selene offers the quick way to get there but Selene almost killed her. She can't trust her. Selene has a good side but unfortunately her bad side is too evil to forget it. Yes, Selene is a demon or at least some part of her is demonic but she doesn't need to be evil. Nawen is a fine example of that. Most of her people are treacherous and evil yet she is not. The drow looked straight into Selene's eyes. "You don't need to be evil to achieve what you want or simply prove your point."