Resident Evil: Extinction - ALICE's Clothing Type 3

Strobelight

Hey Nexus Forums,

I'm quite a long time fan of the Resident Evil video game series. I first started with Resident Evil 2, then went back and onward. The story is great, exciting and whatnot, and I never really took the time to watch the film adaptations of Resident Evil. Recently, I bought the box set of the Resident Evil quadrilogy and I'd just finished watching Resident Evil: Extinction. In extinction, it depicts something different to any of what the games did. It depicted that the entire world had fallen to this post-apocalyptic state because of the zombie creating virus and that the only safe place left in the world was Alaska.

Naturally, this reminded me of Fallout! :D

I thought, "I wish I could have ALICE in my Fallout game", then I realised I probably could.

I have an .FG file of "Milla Jovovich" (the actor who played ALICE in the film), and hair isn't a problem. The only problem is her clothing.

Here are some pictures of her clothing in the film:

Shown on a mannequin:

http://i55.tinypic.com/ev7yvr.jpg

Her depiction in a movie poster:

http://www.candy-lee.com/images/resident-evil-extinction-movie-poster12.jpg

If you haven't figured out by know, this is a request to someone with knowledge on creating clothes and putting them into Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas to make this clothing. Preferably Type3, because that is the body I use and I know is used by the majority of the Nexus community.

Thanks a lot! :happy:

That would look pretty good in fallout but I'm a little busy for something like a new outfit at the minute. However if someone doesn't take this up in the next couple of weeks I'll def have a look at making it.

• 5 weeks later...

OMG this would be the best ever outfit for females :D its so lore friendly too!!!

if i had the programs i'd be tempted to do it myself but yeah i havent got the know-how or the time. Im really excited to see this actually done. I hope someone can do it! Ive been looking around for this exact mod and found this forum post. good luck to the modders! we love you guys ^.^

PS whoever actually does it, can you pretty please make the coat separate from the rest of the outfit like an over coat? it would be awesome to be able to wear the coat over a different outfit

@arcane20

i'll look forward to hearing from you, hope you decide to pick this up! I've been learning about .nif modeling and texturing, mainly texturing so I might be able to pitch in a little towards this creation! :biggrin:

and @Ekzz it'd probably be easier to make the overcoat and the outfit two seperate outfits. one with the overcoat and one without :happy:

If you are aiming for having the outfit made specifically for a companion based upon Mila's character Alice, then you might be looking at having it tailored to a specific Type 3 body. Given Mila's well toned but petite figure, you would probably want to go with, oddly enough, the Alice Type 3. I know there are some outfits made just for that body, but not many.

@ Strobelight

Yeah but it would also be cool to wear the overcoat over a different outfit as well, not just exclusively Alice's outfit, know what I mean?

**edit** if the meshes of the coat are separate from the rest of the outfit i can easily fire up nifskope and make the coat a whole new outfit myself actually. As long as I can select the coat as one mesh and none of the other parts of the outfit. Ive done this with other mods before and its worked out pretty well. I just make sure it uses the same textures :) dunno if thats they way you're supposed to do it but it works for me. im kinda new at all this stuff

Yeah type3 would be best most people have that one anyway. I use the normal HD body but im sure it wont make much difference if its to fit Alice body.

I actually preferred the BABE MK3 body shape but changed to type3 because it had more armor available

Edited by Ekzz

• 2 weeks later...

I know, if this mod were to be made, that It wouldn't JUST be me using it. Infact, like i said, i'm pretty sure it'd be up there in FOTM, i see a lot of female outfits in that section.

Type3 is the most used, yes. As a matter of preference i don't like the Alice type 3 body, I actually use Base or Cali on pc's, but anything would do to fit it around!

I don't use the Alice Type 3 as my standard body replacer, but I do have a few companions/companion mods that use it. I just mentioned it as an option for a Mila companion. Should this outfit ever be uploaded for public use, I would download it for my collection, what ever body type it was designed for :)

well actually im pretty sure arcane20 has left so we might be needing a new modder to make this one for us. he's still modding but has left nexus D:

EDIT: and important note for the potential modder: her coat actually splits. the cosplay outfit is inaccurate.

http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/16583048-16583052-large.jpg http://media.screened.com/uploads/1/13390/481075-resident_evil_extinction__2007__super.jpeg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/SiX3IrbTx3I/AAAAAAAARIc/1O8GixzCeeg/s400/229_633753937931008708_IMG_5880.jpg

Edited by Ekzz

• 2 weeks later...