Skyrim and Steam

SeparateElite

while BF3 is going off on a tangent here...thankfully I'll play it on the 360 so wont need to worry about the evil necessities of steam!

now..back on topic... I'd like to think Steam wouldn't be a requirement...but the way some companies are using Steam...i wouldn't be surprised.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while BF3 is going off on a tangent here...thankfully I'll play it on the 360 so wont need to worry about the evil necessities of steam!

now..back on topic... I'd like to think Steam wouldn't be a requirement...but the way some companies are using Steam...i wouldn't be surprised.

bf3 wont be on steam in anyway. its only on origin. so much for people here saying that DRM doesnt work and it will die off. also steam > xboxlive.

• 1 month later...

Here's my view on steam in the ever so charming words of Colin Moriarty ^^ lol on the subject of steam loyalists "Oh I've heard about the brainwashing that goes on down there, 'all hail the overseer! we're born in the vault we die in the vault!' kids you got better programming then our own deputy weld" lol. And those who are totally against steam, are those who ACTUALLY escaped from vault 101 xD lol. yeah they saw that the world is a harsh place but they were finally FREE lol

(now before i get completely jumped on and trolled let me explain) in other words, to each their own. Steam loyalists, you love steam, that is your right and you have your reasons. But respect the position and reasons of those who DON'T like Steam whether those reasons make sense to you or not. to you Steam haters, you HATE Steam, that is your right and you have your reasons, but respect the position and reasons of those who LOVE Steam whether those reasons make sense to you or not. * Give both sides of this debate the famous Gibbs Slap* to those of you who spoke up saying , that you have no issues with steam but believe that there should be a non steam option for games, i mean no sarcasm when i say this *starts clapping* bravo, i applaud you.

Edited by zombieslayer002