Loading a game with no mods causes crash. Z

Vancer2

I wanted to play Fallout 4 after it got the geck and all of the DLC out, I launched it up with the old mods I had installed, I updated them. It turns out after loading the save with the mods. It crashes after the loading screen is done loading. So I tried turning off all the mods and starting a new game. It crashes a little bit after clicking "New Game" Can anyone help me here?

Maybe the new far harbor installed and the esm is not where it should be. Should be located right after the DLCRobot and DLCWorkshop esm. When it get installed by steam for some reason it gets put lower or even all of the way to the bottom.

Maybe the new far harbor installed and the esm is not where it should be. Should be located right after the DLCRobot and DLCWorkshop esm. When it get installed by steam for some reason it gets put lower or even all of the way to the bottom.

This was before Far Harbor.

I wanted to play Fallout 4 after it got the geck and all of the DLC out, I launched it up with the old mods I had installed, I updated them. It turns out after loading the save with the mods. It crashes after the loading screen is done loading. So I tried turning off all the mods and starting a new game. It crashes a little bit after clicking "New Game" Can anyone help me here?

Yeah, Im using Pipware, do you have any suggestions? Its almost a Can't live without. I just started playing again since 1.2. and PIP UI hasn't been updated since December 28th of last year :S