I beat Fallout New Vegas's main story line but

nukafish

Nope.

That's ridiculous, you're able to get Lanius's hemlet and the Sword of the East, after that you leave, revert to your old save and lose those items. :(

I can't continue, I thought once you beat the end you can move on if you have DLCs, I have all 3!

You cant Bethesda said there not going to make a DLC like Broken Steel. Best thing to do is not beat it or go to a save before your beat the game.

Umm I have used that mod three times now and its not glitchy as hell.. Glitches are an inevitable game when you are playing a game that was designed to have an ending. The only glitches I have found using that, are not really glitches, one was that the quest to fix Rex was broken because the doctor in jacobstown cannot continue the quest.. Simple fix with the console commands and the quest was completed as normal. And the other glitches I have found are random NPC's talking about the final battle on hoover dam, and how they think it will go down. Although they don't say it that much and it doesn't bother me. Most of the problems I found could be fixed with console commands.. But if I can render any advice it would be to finish as many quests as possible before doing the end quest. That way you have less to do after and less that can go wrong.

That mod is a great WIP, and will be great one day. Best to support it now despite it's bugs. Endorse it and give the author some kudos and maybe they will strive harder to make what Obsidian and Bethesda didn't :)