did far harbor add settlement items?

slash0mega

TheGadget1945 -- Don't know where you got Gnomes, but they are not part of the DLC, at least not workshop craftable items. The above video shows everything thats in there (Plus I went through the files)

You can probably pick them up.

TheGadget1945 -- Don't know where you got Gnomes, but they are not part of the DLC, at least not workshop craftable items. The above video shows everything thats in there (Plus I went through the files)

Hi, not sure what counts as spoilers so I will simply say that one quest involves a grounded ship and the gnome is in a box at the end of a long girder sticking out from the prow.

The other was in a derelict bulding, part of another quest.

Unless you use a really old SSEX, it wouldn't cause any issues. I made it vanilla based.

I suspect I was. I'm pretty bad at keeping my mods up to date. :smile: Gonna miss it though, but I'm keen to give Homemaker a try at some point.

EDIT - The gnomes are scattered about the island. I've found a couple of damaged one, and one characterful one that looked suspiciously (blatantly) inspired by (ripped off of) Chucksteel's work.

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

would love to get all of this church of atom decor

this fusioncore candles and the different skulls are really nice

I'm adding them. Dunno about other mod makers.

Yeah, I often add things from DLCs to the workshop menu, probably will do the same here at some point. But I have my other mod to focus on atm.

And the gnomes are items you pick up, not in the workshop menu, thats what I was getting at. All good.

would love to get all of this church of atom decor

this fusioncore candles and the different skulls are really nice

I'm adding them. Dunno about other mod makers.

It's already in the vanilla game.

Not what I want there isn't. Thus I'm adding all the items I want.

after JuJooGuppy posted that he made a patch, i searched for it on the nexus and found one made by someone else. (yes i did use search first, but i guess i was just using the wrong terms) i am still planning on replacing homemaker though as its just going to conflect again in the future.