Pick 1 mod. What would it be?

natula123

Integration: The Stranded Light... even a better answer now because it's not cheating the whole "pick only one rule" seeing as how there's working(but not yet public) versions that either have just the quest, no requirements, and no gameplay changes, or Integration and the two gameplay requirements merged into one esp.

Thinking of which I suppose it could be possible to combine dozens of big mods, or even people's full 100-200+ load orders into one esp file if you were a master modder and had an infinite amount of time to do it.

Edited by JCP768

Does Nehrim require me to make a copy of the Oblivion directory?

I took the easy way of installing it (In my opinion, although I'm better at making mods than installing them). I ran the .exe, then moved the appropriate files (esms, esps, and BSAs) into the regular Data folder, unpacked the BSA files, then just ran it like a normal mod, except that Nehrim.esm was checked in lieu of Oblivion.esm.

Enhanced Hotkeys

Sure, Deserts of Aquinas is beautiful; whilst you're there. Quest mods like integration can be incredibly absorbing; whilst you're solving them.

However Enhanced Hotkeys effects gameplay all the time.

Well personally I like to continue to visit the characters just becauseI like them even after I've done most of the quest, and use their bases as my homes and staging areas. (This play style is even supported by the romance,the character updates with the blue xivilai, progressive nature of the quests, etc.) Also by the time I complete Integration I'm usually around level 20 and that's about the time where I feel so bored and so powerful that I just want to start a new character, and thanks to the replayability of Integration the cycle continues. :)

Also while testing the no gameplay version of Integration I realize just how much I've grown to love the gameplay changes of RBP and LAME... So much so that I've been unable to really test the no-gameplay version for more than like quick 10 minute tests.

Does Nehrim require me to make a copy of the Oblivion directory?

I took the easy way of installing it (In my opinion, although I'm better at making mods than installing them). I ran the .exe, then moved the appropriate files (esms, esps, and BSAs) into the regular Data folder, unpacked the BSA files, then just ran it like a normal mod, except that Nehrim.esm was checked in lieu of Oblivion.esm.

I run Nehrim using the mTES4 Manager - I used it to clone my Oblivion installation and then installed Nehrim over the clone.