need work

yerude

Hi,

im going to start an informatics study in a few months and i already have alot basic knowledge about programing in java and designing with autodesk products (3dsmax, Maya,Mudbox,... ). I can model, sculpt(but only beginners skill, havent sculped alot yet), texturize and rig.

I didnt animated very much yet. I already studied bachelor of science, this is why i am familiar with fusion360 and inventor. But i want to learn programing in a very practical way and modding is quite some fun (already modded a little bit without geck and for other games).

Unfortunately GECK seems to ask to much of me at the first view. I dont know where to start and what to do so far. This is why i would like to work in a team.

Still even with some round about knowledge i feel very unprofessional. I would enjoy learning more of experienced modders and would like to join some mod team. This should be fun in first place and shouldnt feel like work for free.

I am german but my english should be okay.

If there is any interrest please answer here or add me in skype: Yerude

cya

Hey Yerude,

There aren't any Bethesda tutorials for FO4 Creation Kit yet, but there are extensive tutorials for Skyrim CK that seem to still apply:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Tutorials

There's also this page, which is all links to YouTube tutorial videos:

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Video_Tutorials

Good luck!

Black text on a white background kind of scares me to be honest...

However, in a few weeks after I have re-acquainted myself with the Creation Kit a bit more, I am going to be running Skype screenshare sessions to teach different things about the Creation Kit to my team.

Just tell me if you are interested and I can send you the details.

The white background was only because i copy pasted my thread i posted before at bethesda.

Thanx for the Videos, i watched some youtube videos aswell. Too bad my Geck crashes and i wasnt able to try on my own yet but i think i will get it work in the next few days.

Sure i am always interrested. I already did some work with fo4edit but what annoyed me most is, that you cannot (or maybe i dont know how) edit multiple files at once very fast. So big changes for a lot of stuff is a lot work.

The same for implementing own weapons and mods. When i modded the esp files there were a lot stuff i wasnt able to change :sad:

Sure i am interrested Team Bacon. Would be great.

Edited by yerude