Mod Commission

GrayWolf04

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the long absence. Busy.

Yes, I saw it earlier and I agree. It would be a great start/jumpstart!

I also think that because it was originally designed to be an enemy, we should tweak it just slightly to give it a more friendly look. That way, when in combat, you can easily distinguish between happy and angry expressions.

I know, another edit. But I was thinking that because Oblivion and FNV are similar, why not just use the wolf models from that game or it's mods and convert them to a FNV usable format?

Edited by GrayWolf04

Are you able to edit things like the ears, Glenstorm? If you're not, I can do that in Blender.

Thanks for the offer! I can't do jackshi* when it comes to modelling for Fallout. The model is the wolf packaged with the MoMod. If you can make it better and send it over, I would be really grateful.. and of course you will be credited.

And guys, there is a small problem, the entire dialogue on White Fang's part consist of just barks and grunts. It gets a bit boring after a while. Hope that won't break immersion.

Also to anyone reading this, I would like some copyright-free wolf sounds to use for this mod. I would do it myself but I'm sort of into this thing right now. If anyone would be kind enough to do that, I'll make sure I mention you in the credits. Simply PM me with the link. Thanks.

Glenstorm

Maybe the ears. They could be smaller and less pointed. Also, the face seems to be stuck in a permanent sneer. Try to make it more friendly looking. As for the sounds, why not just use the regular dog sounds except for the initial howl? I don't mind at all.