Mod Commission

GrayWolf04

Maybe the ears. They could be smaller and less pointed. Also, the face seems to be stuck in a permanent sneer. Try to make it more friendly looking. As for the sounds, why not just use the regular dog sounds except for the initial howl? I don't mind at all.

As of now it uses the regular dog sounds. New sounds to enhance that badass feeling as well as add some sort of "uniqueness" to WF.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the ears should look similar to those of the dog models. Also, jsut as a last minute sort of thing: Is it possible to create a FO3 version of this mod if it's not too much trouble?

Maybe but only after I'm done with this for FNV. And it won't be last minute. I still got a bit more work to do on WF.

I'm currently working on "special abilities" unique to White Fang which becomes available to you depending on how much he likes you (inspired from Willow). I'm currently unable to decide which of the two systems to implement. I'm keeping the abilities a secret, coz.. umm.. anticipation is good for stuff like this.

So here goes:

1) Enable all abilties from the start. They provide better results depending on how much White Fang likes you.

2) Disable all special abilties until the "like" meter has reached a certain value (goes from 0 - 100). This value can be unique for every ability.

3) Mix (1) and (2) by setting a minimum "like" for each ability and once enabled becomes better depending on how much White Fang likes you. I'm tempted to try this but then the major motivation for increasing the "like" factor would be the prospect of new abilities, not making existing ones better. So in a way this is the same as (2).

Note that there are no negative consequences from NOT caring about your umm.. "relationship" with White Fang. It's purely for those who would like something which is a bit above your average dog companion. So (1), (2) or (3)? What do you guys think?

Edited by Glenstorm

Sounds good. I like the sound of 2. Are you sure you can't tell me what the abilities are ? :)

Let it be a surprise. I read somewhere that you are at your peak happiness during the moments leading to your goal, NOT at the point of achievement. So anticipation is better than actually knowing the abilities :biggrin:. That said, it's not really hard to figure it out yourself.

Also, is anybody willing to create a sort of saddle for the wolf? I would like to disable the trade equipment functionality until the player "equips" White Fang with it.