Mod Commission

GrayWolf04

Hi. Yes something like that would be great. Google returned this:

http://www.itchmo.co...or-dogs-new.jpg

http://lolpie.com/im...addle-wybbc.jpg <-- this one is pretty funny

http://mydogbackpack...-saddle-bag.jpg

Btw, who made the c4 thingy for the exploding dogs in Dog City?

Edited by Glenstorm

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was me. I just took the c4 model and stuck them to the sides of the dog, lol.

Those are just pictures of the harness, I meant if you find an actual model on the nexus, like in the creature mod or some other mod, where they have a saddle we could use.

Nice work! Wish I could do that. Now that you got me thinking, I got the perfect model.

http://www.fallout3n...-1262174743.jpg <-- This is from the Blackwolf Backpack Modder resource (http://www.fallout3n...ile.php?id=2553). That bag would be perfect for the dog. We still need the harness though...

On top of that, its a modder resource so its alright to use them given we credit the author.

Edited by Glenstorm

Why not make a harnes from scratch? Or why not make one at all? I've used the Blackwolf Backpack mod and there are no straps holding it to your back. It doesn't have to be perfect right off the bat. That's what updates are for!

Edit:

Just a thought, but if it's not too much of a problem, can you make an option to allow you to tell White Fang to either be passive (don't attack no matter what) or aggressive (attack like normal)? I'd like it sometimes if I could jsut tell him to stay away from fighting so I can do the work!

Option B) Create a separate mod that just has him as a permanently passive follower that just follows you and can carry things for you. Mainly using the script for dogmeat from FO3 (ie: good/bad dog, open inventory, stay, follow, etc.). I like this option better.

Edited by GrayWolf04

Why not make a harnes from scratch? Or why not make one at all? I've used the Blackwolf Backpack mod and there are no straps holding it to your back. It doesn't have to be perfect right off the bat. That's what updates are for!

Edit:

Just a thought, but if it's not too much of a problem, can you make an option to allow you to tell White Fang to either be passive (don't attack no matter what) or aggressive (attack like normal)? I'd like it sometimes if I could jsut tell him to stay away from fighting so I can do the work!

Option B) Create a separate mod that just has him as a permanently passive follower that just follows you and can carry things for you. Mainly using the script for dogmeat from FO3 (ie: good/bad dog, open inventory, stay, follow, etc.). I like this option better.

It doesn't matter for NPCs because they're already covered in armor and stuff like that. White Fang is bareback, and two bags hovering around the side would not look too good. Still if it is not possible, then I guess we have to go with hovering bags on the side.

I'm not too good on updates. I like to create a near-perfect mod and then be done with it, venturing into new ideas/concepts.

Yeah that is already implemented. You can set whether WF would retaliate to threats when he is following/waiting.

Option B) Refer the above line.

Edited by Glenstorm

I'll be able to handle the straps, no problem. Straps are a simple mesh, the only tricky bit is aligning it up properly, but it won't be a problem. :thumbsup: I'll just make them from scratch, and the texture will be simple to make.

I'll be able to handle the straps, no problem. Straps are a simple mesh, the only tricky bit is aligning it up properly, but it won't be a problem. :thumbsup: I'll just make them from scratch, and the texture will be simple to make.

Perfect! Thanks a lot dude! This just keeps getting better and better :dance:.

Edit:

It doesn't matter for NPCs because they're already covered in armor and stuff like that. White Fang is bareback, and two bags hovering around the side would not look too good. Still if it is not possible, then I guess we have to go with hovering bags on the side.

I'm not too good on updates. I like to create a near-perfect mod and then be done with it, venturing into new ideas/concepts.

Yeah that is already implemented. You can set whether WF would retaliate to threats when he is following/waiting.

So just to clarify, if I told him to not attack, he would not attack at all. Period. Even if he was attacked, or you start attacking something, he would just sit there and play audience?

Edit:

So just to clarify, if I told him to not attack, he would not attack at all. Period. Even if he was attacked, or you start attacking something, he would just sit there and play audience?

Right now he actively runs away from any threats if set to passive. He will return to player only if the threat is resolved. I've been screwing around with the variables to get a better passive response (just sitting there, regardless of enemy actions). Juz requires a bit more experimenting.

Edited by Glenstorm