Working on an overhaul, need some help with something

I'm currently working on a difficulty overhaul for FO4, and I need some help on whether or not something is even possible, and if so what I would have to do to go about it.

I want to introduce a new game rule that caps hitpoints for certain races based on different equations. Example:

Humans: 80+(END*2)+(Ranks in Life Giver*10)+(level/10)

Ghouls: 120+(END*2)+(level/10)

Supermutants: 150+(END*2)+(level/10)

etc. for various entities.

Beyond that I will need to find a way for the equation to treat human NPCs that have a certain class on the back end differently, I.E. Gen 3 synths and Coursers. The equations I would want for them would be:

Gen3: 120+(END*3)+(level/5)

Courser: 150+(END*3+(level/4)

Is the above even possible? What would have to be done to be implemented, a quest that fires every time the player gains a level that checks current player HP and if it surpasses the threshold, if so it then sets it to the character max? Would I have to couple that with a script that reads the entities spawned in the current cell the player is in and sets them accordingly?

Mind you, I'm not well versed in papyrus, but even if I only had an example I can work with that and figure out how to apply it to others.