Where can I buy Oblivion?

Iv000

My friend's birthday is this friday and I want to get him a copy of Oblivion GOTY as digital download because my local game shop doesn't have any.

He doesn't like steam, and the D2D and Impulse versions have encrypted .exe's which disable the use of OBSE.

I tried to buy it from the official site, where it says it's 14.99$, but it sends me to amazon and that doesn't ship to my country.

So, does anyone know another site where I can buy it and digitally download it? In the range from 15 - 25$ (or euros)?

You've listed all the legal sources for downloads.

Steam is the only legal source for an unencrypted download version.

Suggestion - find a friend someplace Amazon DO ship to, with Paypal, pay them to buy and ship Oblivion GotY to you.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Thanks for the answer.

I don't have friends in those countries, sadly.

Well then, I'll get it from Steam. He'll like it anyway.

Thanks again.

@micalov

I said already that Impulse uses an encrypted .exe, and he wants to use mods. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Iv000

Sorry brain fart just saw it as d2d has encrypted, and thanks about impulse being encrypted, wont recommend that in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend's birthday is this friday and I want to get him a copy of Oblivion GOTY as digital download because my local game shop doesn't have any.

He doesn't like steam, and the D2D and Impulse versions have encrypted .exe's which disable the use of OBSE.

I tried to buy it from the official site, where it says it's 14.99$, but it sends me to amazon and that doesn't ship to my country.

So, does anyone know another site where I can buy it and digitally download it? In the range from 15 - 25$ (or euros)?

Dd you try amazon?