The Final Battle Before Skyrim Oblivion Mini series

WOTmodsproductions

This is a link to my videos on youtube, a last few good battles before Skyrim comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0eO0gsRFuE

As Skyrim draws ever closer I wanted to end my Oblivion Playing in style with a final resting place for my vampire.

I am what people called a 'dead is dead' player. When I die in oblivion I restart a new person, problem is my vampire spellsword is now 2000 years old (in game days, which is on like 720000)

Ive had this character for years and every mod.....and enemy Ive faced has failed to defeat him.

I dont use potions.....cheats or scrolls and no GOD weapons or items.....everything Ive had i have earned and thrown away many items I feel are too god like.

So now Ive set myself this challenge, to find a foe that can best me in combat in all my glory. This is episode 1, facing the Balrog from Midas magic and some goblins that got in the way at the start of the dungeon (I have no pity or mercy for them)

So now please enjoy, feedback and of course leave a link to a mod that you think might be able to beat me.

However there are some rules:

1. No mods that instant death punish player just because the game forces you to make a choice you wouldnt have to make.

For example a mod that kills the player for not answering a question correctly as this is highly unrealistic and stupid as you could just walk away.

2. The creature / boss must NOT be tagged as 'invunrable' in the contruction set or essential (as ill still kick their ass by using the set non essential spell so dont pull that one on me)

3. The mod must not be 739 hours long to get to the boss, I will maybe play an hour to get to fight them, but honestly I dont want to waste 5 hours only to find the mod contains something from rule 2 above.

4. If the opponent / boss is humanoid, I have deadly reflex installed which means ill be able to instant kill them at random by cutting off their head, ill still fight them if requested.......but creatures are preferred as this can ruin a good fight if your looking for a long fair battle.

My rules are as follows:

I cannot use potions

I cannot use scrolls

I cannot leave the battle by teleportation etc to recharge myself

Welkend and varla stones ARE allowed

I cannot take any companions into the fight

I obviously will not use any cheats etc (unless the game decides I really really want to fall through the map into the grey abbyss)

I also will not and never will use reflect damage as I see this as an easy cheat

Please Reply here to keep this post alive or by following the video on the link above.

Edited by thelonewarrior

How about defeating yourself in SI? Your ghostly version, do mind.

Otherwise, I found The Sundered Keep a fun, and hazardous dungeon crawl with an epic boss and a good story.

If you're desperate to getting yourself defeated, however, try 28 days and a bit ZOMBIES. If you wait long enough, you'll be the only non zombie in Tamriel.

This is no boss however, but if your vampire needs being defeated, this is a sure way to grant that wish.

If you have some guts, you can try Sexlivion, I've read it can be lethal when you fail too much ...