genaral problem and query

ewdennis

first of all: the problem

im making a NCR support camp near the great khans, theres a row of tyre rims in front of the HQ thats only visible in game (in the geck they arnt there) i was would really like for them to go.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5407/gfffffffffffffffh.jpg

next: the query

at the same camp i have a hummer from fallout tactics that i recived permission to use in my mod, i would like for it to have a menu when you click on it it would come up with a list of locations to fast travel to, e.g if i was to make a boneyard mod in the future, past the mountain range on the left side of the map i could fast travel to it by clicking on it on a menu that would pop up when you click on the hummer.

thanks

Those tires are probably put there by another mod that you are not loading in the GECK. You'll have to figure out which mod puts them there, activate it in the GECK, and then save.

As for your query, to my knowledge that will require scripting if you want a popup menu with multiple locations. If you simply want to make it so clicking on the hummer only transfers you to one other location, that can easily be done within the GECK if you edit the Hummer's data.

Good luck!

Those tires are probably put there by another mod that you are not loading in the GECK. You'll have to figure out which mod puts them there, activate it in the GECK, and then save.

As for your query, to my knowledge that will require scripting if you want a popup menu with multiple locations. If you simply want to make it so clicking on the hummer only transfers you to one other location, that can easily be done within the GECK if you edit the Hummer's data.

Good luck!

ok thanks i gess ill could just link it up to the boneyard then