I just saw something that kinda dwarfed Skyrim to me...

WolfySnackrib

a lot of other games dwarf Skyrim.

Graphically? Sure. Content? Not a chance. There is absolutely no other single player offline games on the market or even soon to be on the market that come close to the level of content in a Bethesda open world game. Period.

Graphically? Sure. Content? Not a chance. There is absolutely no other single player offline games on the market or even soon to be on the market that come close to the level of content in a Bethesda open world game. Period.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Skyrim is going to be an excellent game, but in terms of graphics, it's not going to be hailed as some kind of technical marvel. :P

That kind of memory usage is a little beyond sane, and you have to realize just how LONG it'd take to make a game with this. It takes about two years for a game from scratch with a good team building on technology that -exists-, this amount would be added to how long it takes to make the entire area for a single level or zone in a game. Which is probably a really long time.

a lot of other games dwarf Skyrim.

http://www.ea.com/reckoning Kingdoms of Amalur seems the closest to Skyrim...not in the graphical way but its an open world with lots of things and really cool combat system...looks promising.