Can't Remember Name of Mod

Jakeomaniac

Hi there! I just bought Fallout: New Vegas for the PC yesterday, and I can't remember the name of the mod I wanted to download for it. I remember the video showing the guy construct a fortress with a Halo: Reach Forge Mode type thing, hiring walking and stationary guards, survival mode, and scrap metal costs for the construction of the base. If anybody could please either tell me the name of the mod, or give me a link to it, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you!

P.S. I didn't buy New Vegas just for the mod. My roommate has it on his computer too.

Hi there! I just bought Fallout: New Vegas for the PC yesterday, and I can't remember the name of the mod I wanted to download for it. I remember the video showing the guy construct a fortress with a Halo: Reach Forge Mode type thing, hiring walking and stationary guards, survival mode, and scrap metal costs for the construction of the base. If anybody could please either tell me the name of the mod, or give me a link to it, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you!

P.S. I didn't buy New Vegas just for the mod. My roommate has it on his computer too.

there is a mod where you can build your own towns called RTS (real time settler)

there is a thread for this called mod detective to post things like this in.

I believe you are referring to Real Time Settler. Either that or Wasteland Defense. I can't remember any other mod which provides the features you mention. Make sure to grab NVSE for these though.