what is a good case Fan

im still debating between an H60 liquid cooling, or a Hyper 212+. right now im leaning to the H60, either way i would like to put it in push/pull (the heatsink in push/pull in the case of the 212+, or the radiator in push/pull in the case of the H60) so im curious as to what a good fan is.

basically what ive been looking at is the CFM and the dbs. i figured id want a fan that can pull as much or more air as the one supplied with the product without roughly the same dbs.

for example, the fan that comes with the H60, has 75 CFM with 30db. now if i have that fan on push, i need to have a fan that can at least pull 75 CFM with roughly 30 db. ive read that if your push fan pushed more then your pull fan pulls then you get that air stuck on the heatsink/rad and its counter productive. so ya

just looking for a good fan! right now a good one i found is this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103091

its pull is just slighly less then the one that comes with the H60 (but i doubt that little difference will really matter) and best of all its very quite and cheap. that said, im worried its not a quality product. every other fan ive seen that moves that much air, is much louder (more like the 30db of the H60 fan)

but uhh ya, opinions, advice, etc...all much appreciated :)

I have 2 Gentle Typhoon AP-15's on my H70 and I like them because they can go from 1000rpm to 1900. Very silent at 1000, though not too silent at 1900, I can hear them pretty easily through my headphones, but only when not doing anything. If I listen to music and stuff I can't hear them. And with the automatic speed adjusting, depending on the temperature of my CPU, they go from that low 1000 to the 1900 if necessary.

My headphones aren't any 200$ noice-silencing professional headphones, but the Fatality MK II, if that helps anyone picture the noise of the fans.

Edited by Nysba

all gentle typhoons were out of stock, and the other one listed is kinda ugly :P sorry, plus the cheapest one is $18!!!

so far the one i got seems to be a good one