Your last meal of choice.

Flintlockecole

"The condemned man ate a hearty meal" huh?

Personally, if it were to be the last thing I'd ever enjoy, I'd go for either (a) a Chinese meal or (b) Curried parsnip soup, then Dover Sole with sauté potatoes and sugar snap peas, followed by Pork and Mushroom Casserole with Wild Rice, then a freshly made cheesecake topped with alpine strawberries. Viennese blend coffee to wash it down, and then a glass of lemonade with hemlock in (as apparently it's a painless death)

Five course feast. Somewhere in it: roasted chicken, tilapia, alligator (don't knock it, it's good), potatoes, tomato soup, etc etc (Basically, eat to death)

Oh, and probably a WHOLE lot of wine.

Appetizer: Spring rolls made from the most expensive ingredients. Drink: Sakè.

Main course: 500gr tenderloin fryed together with some dark beer, with pommès noisettes, bernaisesauce or peppersauce, perhaps even make it a "black & white" version and throw in a filèt de chicken using both sauces. Also some babycorn as sidings for both the looks and taste. Let's also throw in lot's of crispy bacon. Drink: A pint of the most expensive and tastiest beer ever produced, like the quality and probably taste of bald eagle tears.

Dessert: Lemon Marengue Pie made from scratch. Choclate cake made with the most expensive ingredients possible. Drink: Rose Hip Wine (As my family recipie is).

Basically like a 5000 calories 3-course dinner, but hey, you're gonna die anyway lol.

On a side note: Damn you threadstarter, I've not eaten anything yet today and now I had to write this :P Stomach sounds like a dying lion :D