Your last meal of choice.

Flintlockecole

I want Steamed Lapu Lapu with sweet and sour sauce, Calamares with gravy and Garlic Fried Rice... a lot of it. Plus Rootbeer or Iced Tea. Mmmmm

Start with a giant mound of ahi limu poke alongside some rolls of sushi with raw fish, preferably plated with a shoyu and spicy pepper + mayo drizzle. Eat some oysters while waiting, or some sort of salad with anchovies. Then have a large plate with a giant king crab pincer, lamb cooked to medium rare with a rosemary finish and a large rib eye steak with a bleu cheese crust, also medium rare. And although I'm not much of a dessert person, I'll take a creme brulee with a mint leaf, some blueberries and strawberries on top. For a drink, I'd be fine with water with a hint of lychee in it.

Cheaper alternative: I'll go to a Hawaiian luau, so long as some who actually knows how to make good laulau in an imu. Usually this person is actually Hawaiian. The pork can't be too salty like people on the military base make it (because they smoke a lot, impairing their sense of taste) and the leaves have to be cooked well, otherwise you'll have an itchy throat for a while. There must be poke, pineapple and lomi salmon.

Then I shall die happy.

I would also take shark fin soup or turtle soup as some appetizer alternative.

Edited by AliasTheory

:gasp: I got it!

Two iguana tacos, two pounds of alligator meat medium-rare, cheesy potato chips, four boxes of scallops, Norwegian Lobster tail (Divine!), a whole spit-roasted Komodo dragon, eight deep fried twinkies, ten 1-pound triple cheeseburgers, two rotisserie chickens (one dark meat, one white meat), twenty six ring dings, fourteen slices each of four pies (Pumpkin, Mixed berry (all standard berries), Apple, Lemon Meringue), seven of every type of sushi roll, nine burritos, eighteen taco salads, seven pounds of Brussels sprouts, fifteen passion fruit tarts, nine stair fruit juice shots, three hundred sixty two pistachios, four whole watermelons, ninety eight pheasants, four hundred eight thread snakes (Lightly salted and poached in butter) an entire roast snake (King Cobra), fourteen gallons of hollandaise to use as I please, forty nine pints of relish to use as I please, and thirty three entire french hens SPECIFICALLY from the southern French Riviera.

All spread out in 5 meals, each 5 courses, every day for my final three days.

Would love some fish and chips... Now that I think of it, that one of few terms that both the UK and US use...

UK does it better, better taste for one. and not all of America uses the term... even though it sounds cool

I've NEVER heard anyone in the USA say Fish and french fries....

Anyway I'd get a huge foot long and wide plate of spaghetti. I lvoe me some good spaghetti. :biggrin:

Then a few gallon tube of vanilla ice cream with as much chocolate syrup as I want.

Probably be about 100 lbs. heavier after that but I'm gonna die anyway.