FCOM Help

Tyraness

So I decided to try out FCOM and installing it for the first time. I went to their website and used the "Beginner guide" and followed every single step on there. The problem is, when I create a character and begin the game, Captain Renault appears to have no body whatsoever, just a floating head and katana. Anyone know what my problem is?

Well, which mesh am I missing, then?

How the heck do I know?

Oh, why thank you for the fantastic help, then.

Hey, I pointed you in the right direction, now it's your turn to do some work -- I owe you nothing.

(1) Don't bump - you'll get banned. Have some patience.

(2) Having re-read the thread and seen how polite you are when someone DOES help, I'll give you a hint and leave you to work it out yourself, rather than tell you more clearly. Hint: When you leave the sewer, it's the first time your game actually has to work hard at the graphics. Second hint because I'm feeling kind: Eye Candy mods are not part of a basic FCOM install.

(1) Don't bump - you'll get banned. Have some patience.

(2) Having re-read the thread and seen how polite you are when someone DOES help, I'll give you a hint and leave you to work it out yourself, rather than tell you more clearly. Hint: When you leave the sewer, it's the first time your game actually has to work hard at the graphics. Second hint because I'm feeling kind: Eye Candy mods are not part of a basic FCOM install.

Well, maybe if he would have had some politeness, I would've treated him the same way. Anyway, thanks for the help.