Help with creating a more complex quest and scripts

bigman28

sounds good. Will it allow you to restore and use all those resoruces of the Madre that Elijah was plannong on using?

Yes. it will even give a few new followers for the player.

officially there are four of us working on it, but we are sure you'll love it!

Beta version of it should be ready soon.

Plus I might put up some pic's of it sooner.

Edited by bigman28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was juyst talking iwht my friend about this and i'd love to help if I can don't ahve any real talents but I have some good sound equipment. Also I have to ask how you plan on getting the PC back to the Sierra Madre. I was working on a plan like this with a friend recently and we came up with a system that would use both Old World Blues and Dead Money. you see after you complete them both you will have the ability to travel to the Sierra Madre from the North Tunnels of Big MT. presumably the ones Elijah used to get there. anyway. You would actually probobly start by using all the tech in Big MT to build a faction out of there and restore all those factories, testing facilities and such. It just seems a waste ot let them sit there and leave them to the Lobotomites. all the train tunnels couold be used for travel (with optional add on patches say the Eastern tunnel takes you to Zion for instance). each building had a veyr clear purpos that you could restore. can you imaginehaving Saturnite Alloy Power Armour foryour new Empire? an army of Securitrons and Cyberdogs? with the combined might of the Madre and Big MT the possibilities would be endless! Capture test subjects, rebuild those places to their former glory and use them for production and testing of new tech. Harness the cloud! Edited by tnu

I like what you're talking about.

However due to a power surge we just lost about a week of data, having to use a backup we created to continue :(

but once we get the beta up we can show you what we have in mind!

This will only be the first part of Sinclair's Mod's collection. We plan to completely re-create the game and more!

so doyou think you would be willing to implament my idea? as a quest mod to merge the two DLCs?

Sure the Idea sounds great! We already got two new factions with two followers for the player to choose from!

plus adding more of the 'Old world blues' in our mod just makes it more interesting.

yeah can you imagine it man the power tha twould come iwht resotring botht he Madre and Big MT? I can't wait to see wha tyou ahve planned. what mechanism are you using to be able to return tot he Madre in your current version?

yeah can you imagine it man the power tha twould come iwht resotring botht he Madre and Big MT? I can't wait to see wha tyou ahve planned. what mechanism are you using to be able to return tot he Madre in your current version?

A motorcycle.

I have a question. didyou get tha tidea from Global Travel system. I really think someone needs ot remake that in New Vegas.

No, because it's still in early production so we might change it to something more like GTS.