Help with creating a more complex quest and scripts

bigman28

Cool that sounds great! So excited to see what you come up with! Let me just give you this to think about. Just because you've seen something better then you could have imagined that just means you have to imagine better yourself!

So true! I'm glad that someone is excited about, that will make me work harder on it now!

P.S. I noticed that the fallout series never stayed in one spot for too long, I plan to have stages for this.

1. Current, beginning of re-building society. Missions based on Helping or Looting the Sierra Madre.

2. Next, Sierra Madre fully [meaning resort and villa] missions to be determined.

3. find out when stage two comes out!

Edited by bigman28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if using Abroxo cleaner to remove rust from fallout objects, (which would give us a way to explain how things got clean) sound logical for the fallout world?

the lgoic is somthign I wouldn't know but you have to be careful how you use these resources it would be a bad idea to edit any objects directly especially from the main game.

the lgoic is somthign I wouldn't know but you have to be careful how you use these resources it would be a bad idea to edit any objects directly especially from the main game.

No, no, I mean like when I switch the rusty old sink with a clean one. then when the player ask's for the first time seeing it restored the guy could say "we used Abroxo and Cloud residue, it works great on stains and rust!"

This mod seems quite nice and the funny thing is Me and Tnu were accutly wishing a mod like this exsited and now here we are will be mor ethan happy to beta test.

wonderful, currently it lacks speech but has the dialogue. My friend told me it had a S.T.A.L.K.E.R feel to it!

I do aim to change that because fallout is so much better than S.T.A.L.K.E.R, at least to me.

Edited by bigman28

Got A new problem!

The mod I created will take place after the player travels and completes the dead money campaign <It won't function right if you don't>. So when the player finishes the campaign, All of the Ghosts are set to Essential. I've Got the essential box unchecked, the invulnerable box unchecked, the script set to None, and the respawn box CHECKED, but they won't respawn in-game?

I waited three days but they didn't come back?