SKYRIM 40 minute demo from Quake Con

tony1892

Apparently been removed from beth site, so don't know how the admins here will deal with it, but thanks for the link anyway. Gonna download.

EDIT: +kudos.

You know you are going to get banned for this? You could just point them to the Beth forums, since they are crawling with leaked footage. (It's not been removed from Beth's site, strange...)

But there is still something. http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=ehzbee.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

There is a professional camera man here, and the leaked footage is not shaky at all, and seems to be in the same spot.

What to make of this?

Edited by Iv000

Someone posted a video of it on youtube, don't think anyone would be banned for a youtube video amirite?

<snip>

Actually, we don't really know.

The terms of service say no posting of links that contain copyrighted material.

We need a moderator to confirm if we are allowed to post leaked footage. I don't want people to get banned because of this.

It would be best to remove the link, most of us already saw it.

And there are plenty of videos on youtube, so people who want to see it should just search.

looks like the full version of the E3 demo we saw. So the stuff that G4 didn't show mostly was the getting from interesting place to interesting place. Along with the CE stuff. So not too interesting, but still worth looknig at if haven't watch G4's coverage.

looks like the full version of the E3 demo we saw. So the stuff that G4 didn't show mostly was the getting from interesting place to interesting place. Along with the CE stuff. So not too interesting, but still worth looknig at if haven't watch G4's coverage.

so in other words, a slightly longer version of stuff we've more or less seen before?

the way they kept it so quiet, i was thinking it would show off the AI and other goodies we haven't seen yet.

Hey I just got banned from Beth's site for posting it, and im sure many others are banned there too :( LOL I still have the full video downloaded on my HP though :D