Mod Load Order

Charlemagne3

I have installed several mods, including HGEC, Natural Environments, Deadly Reflex, and the mods required for those, and I read in a few guide about using OBMM to create a "load order", but I dont see anything in particular in the readme's about load orders. Does anyone know if I should have one for those mods? They seem to be working, I jsut want to make sure I am not losing any features of them by having an incorrect order. How do I know what order to put them in?

install and run BOSS

easily found on any nexus

I have BOSS, but I cant seem to find out how to run it, it doesnt say in the readme, and I dont have a BOSS folder in my oblivion folder, but it says its already installed when I DL an installer. How do I find BOSS on my pc? whats the program that runs it?

I suggest you download the manual install version - easy enough to install, just copy the boss folder from your downloaded archive into your /Oblivion/ directory. From there, just run the exe in the BOSS directory. I couldn't find it when using the installer either.

From what you've told us, Natural Environments should be among the first in your load order. HGEC has no esp, and doesn't really have anywhere in your load order. Deadly Reflex goes dead last.

But yes, BOSS will sort out 90% of your load order issues. Use the exe file instead of the archive to make sure it all installs right. Also, make sure you use "Update Masterlist" before using the main file. Otherwise, it won't know what order to put your mods in.