Skyrim: multiplayer/co-op mod?

trollioslulzicus

Too bad I made the First Ever Working Oblivion MP mod!

Really I did.

Check my files.

Mooper, when did you make your multiplayer mod?

MultiTES4 was made in 2006 and it works online, if i recall correctly its a proof of concept made by a university student... if only he spent more time on it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I pray it never ever, ever happens, never, never. Please leave me with one dedicated single player game series to live in. There are plenty of other places to go if you want MP, perk trees and all this other dumb down stuff so stop trying to make TES games something they aren't and I hope they never will be.

Don't pray it never happens, just don't download it. You don't need to ruin it for the rest of us bro.

I hope this happens, even if it kinda sucks, it would be fun to try, and just load up a for fun save and lay waste to the country one city, and one dungeon at a time with my friend(s).

And if it's actually good for co-oping campaign, that'd be even better.

if a serious multiplayer mod were ever going to happen, bethesda would at least need to approve of it, expose necessary code, and perhaps even provide financial support (or at least allow revenue generation in some way)

otherwise, it would be a fool's errand and a colossal (possibly wasted) investment of time, for some group of extremely talented people

That would be so cool to have.

And it dont need to be much complex, just imagine like a sa-mp kinda of think. I dont mind not being able to play the quests co-op like Borderlands style. I just want to be able to run around Skyrim with friends, exploring places, killing creatures and killing each other xD