ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Lone Star Shootout

Revolution689

Wowza! Good to hear you're working on it!

Yeah, the building's I'd like them to be like in Fallout 3, Where some floors were knocked out, and to get to the top you did have to climb over a bunch of rubble. But some building's if they're in an area with really no enemies there's no real point to that besides a scenic point.

I'd definitely go on a Retro Vault style! And a rounder style on the corridors would defiantly set it apart from the basic boring Vaults, and give the whole mod a new Fallout-Style. So that sounds awesome.

Not sure on new weapons or anything yet, right now I'm positive on a BoS power armor retexture with the BoS Texas expedition logo I can draw up some Texas Ranger insignia and we can re texture some NCR Armor, Texas Flags, and I'll think of any weapon ideas.

Sorry this is a bit late too haha, I definitely haven't forgotten about this!

Holy crap! I love this idea! I actually just posted a mod request for a Texas mod before I saw this. My idea was to use Austin, but hey I grew up in Dallas and I know that for a mod like this it has a lot to offer.

Now let me ask, are you doing just Dallas or Fort Worth too? Because if you use Fort Worth than you can use the Fort Worth stock yards and that could be a lot of fun!

Roger that keeping with the retro furniture and materials i will then just do the corridors into a Round style make it so at least 3 people could walk side by side.

:armscrossed:

Current In Work levels and models

- Reactor and Control Sub-Lvl 11

- Water and Waste Reclimation and Recycling Sub-lvl 8

- Hydropnoics and Lab Sub-Lvl 7

- Cafeteria, Kicthen and Classrooms A, B, and C Sub-Lvl 6

- Single and double Male and female Dorm sections ( single and Double rooms) Sub-Lvl 5 E and W wings

- Family Quarters Sub-Lvl 5 N and S wings

- Cigar Lounge, Rec-Center First aid station Sub-Lvl 5 Central Column

- Medical and Surface Research center Sub-Lvl 3

- Adminstration (Computer Core), Overseer office and Berthing Sub-Lvl 2

- Security, Range, Brig, and Armory Sub-level 1

- Gate room and Garage Surface Lvl 1

How about we use use Vault tec colors for uniforms and the Vault or do you want to do S.V.I. (Survival Vault Industries, Vault-Tec Rival company, LOL) they use more Greys and Whites just an idea :whistling:

For weapons i was thinking something that could use common ammo and have a slight power increase (Damage) than normal and maybe just a new look nothing futuristic more Industrial as the era fit

Now for the Bad news :wallbash: Lost it all but i got my notes so should be easier must learn SAVE & BACKUP SAVE & BACKUP SAVE & BACKUP lol

I try and get some pics in soon to show work progress

I read your post! I like it, I'd love to get this done and maybe future we can do another round of this in Austin and maybe Houston!

And of course the Stock yards would be there, and I like your idea of Long horn big horners, Long Horners! That'd be awesome!

Sweet! I am totally aboard this Texas based train. If you need anything from me at all, voice acting, anything, just let me know.

Edited by WastelandWolverine

Madri! Holy cow that sounds awesome! I love how your putting little details into things like the Vaults, That'll really set us apart from other mods. Really detailed, great story, lots of action, vibrant map.

I also switched Vault 10 to Vault 9, I have another idea for Vault 10 which is a reference to a

And Wasteland, dude that's great to hear! Good to have more people aboard the project! I'll definitely let you know if anything comes up (It probably will haha)

I'm also gonna work on another version of the map I'll make on photoshop!

Edited by Revolution689