New Dunmer Screenshot

DenMan06

Pros

-Looks way better than Oblivion

-Morrowind style ears

-Better facial expressions

-Better skin tones (doesn't look like a shotty RBG balance like in Oblivion)

-Facial hair that doesn't look like s***

-Skybox is really nice looking

-Looks like Mr.T

-Those daggers are badass

Cons

-Where are the red eyes (I assume he is squinting)

-Armor is cool but has a really low resolution

-He has the topknot hair style but it doesn't appear to move and I hope to god the hair isn't static like it was in Oblivion.

Some of you are saying that the Dunmer looks better in Skyrim than in Oblivion. I don't recall that there were any Dunmer's in Oblivion?

EDIT: Just did a bit of research, so Dunmer = Dark Elves?

Edited by hejpadig

The dunmer in itself looks good, but I just hope that not every dunmer in-game looks that...Old? Yeah, I think old is the word..

On another note though I love the background and the sky looks amazing, especially the aurora borealis and masser, the way he holds the knives is epic too, but as has been noted before the armor looks horrid, can't believe they'd put it in a photo like this, I really hope it will look way better when Skyrim comes out..

Edit: Yes, Dunmer is the other word for Dark elf..

Edited by Teltab

One could say there weren't any Dunmer in Oblivion, though. Just round faced smurfs :D

Yeah totally an improvement. But there's one detail that kinda sticks out... the eyes! Are they black? Seriously? Where are the glowing red eyes as described in the previous games?

E/ Oh, and I'm glad to see that they really are making the races distinct and unique. Can't wait to see a Bosmer!

Edited by Jacars

One could say there weren't any Dunmer in Oblivion, though. Just round faced smurfs :D

Yeah totally an improvement. But there's one detail that kinda sticks out... the eyes! Are they black? Seriously? Where are the glowing red eyes as described in the previous games?

E/ Oh, and I'm glad to see that they really are making the races distinct and unique. Can't wait to see a Bosmer!

They show'd a wood elf in the 40 min quakecon demo. Best part is he gets a sword shoved down his neck going towards his torso

Edited by hector530

Got to admit that you have me there :D

Can't wait to see a Bosmer!

Best part is he gets a sword shoved down his neck going towards his torso

That's what you get for being the same race as the adoring fan :thumbsup:

Edited by Teltab