Creature Preview

Quetzlsacatanango

Depends on the creature. If it's a creature that can hold a visible weapon such as Super Mutants, then when viewing the creature in the GECK on the side where it shows abilities and everything there are 2 arrows, just move use those until you see the tab labeled "Model", select that and then check the box labeled "Preview" it's on the bottom. It'll show you the current model(s) of the selected creature. For instance, if I looked at a Mister Gutsy I would see several models checked off, this is the whole creature, if I removed one of those checks part of the model would be removed from the preview, etc.It's the same way when viewing weapon models, only then it's when you've selected the mesh you want to use it automatically shows a preview window.

Are you talking about the ModelList tab?

It is a super mutant, and he specifically does not show his weapon. Made sure it's in his weapon list and everything.

Model List wouldn't show this anyway, as I understand it, since for SMs, the weapon is not part of their model.

So sorry, I'm not following. Might just be me being dense again though.

When looking at NPCs the weapon would only show if it's in their inventory, and I assumed it's the same for creatures. Since checking it appears it isn't, so maybe putting the weapon model in the folder and adding with the other models might work.