Problems with XEO4

Netheous

I've got some problem with XEO4, since I've installed it, I can't go any further than the jail cell at the very beginning.

I think it's because of the additional race named "DarkGodness" which as said is additional.

I would like to get some solution of this problem.

Thanks in advance, Netheous

Edited by Netheous

Are your character is from any custom race? If you haven't installed Unofficial Oblivion Patch yet, I recommend to install that. Since the other prisoner can recognize only vanilla races, player character from custom race cannot trigger the event without additional quest condition.

Are your character is from any custom race? If you haven't installed Unofficial Oblivion Patch yet, I recommend to install that. Since the other prisoner can recognize only vanilla races, player character from custom race cannot trigger the event without additional quest condition.

That's what I already know and yes I am playing as a custom race, so how can I fix it ? Where can I get that patch ?

That's what I already know and yes I am playing as a custom race, so how can I fix it ? Where can I get that patch ?

*sighs* Have you searched for that at TESNexus? UOP - UOP Supplementals