Pray to the nine divines here for something you want from the modding

WolfySnackrib

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of derailing what is clearly a nudity rant thread, here's my mod wish:

Real Necromancy.

Oh yeh, I want to be a bad guy. I want a mod that will give me a spell that would turn the corpse in front of me into a zombie version of itself (60-80% its previous stats?) and have the raised zombie follow me around like a loyal pet/friend/guard. Then I could have a bunch of follow me a round fighting for me, or guarding my home :)

Edited by tmturrent

At the risk of derailing what is clearly a nudity rant thread, here's my mod wish:

Real Necromancy.

Oh yeh, I want to be a bad guy. I want a mod that will give me a spell that would turn the corpse in front of me into a zombie version of itself (60-80% its previous stats?) and have the raised zombie follow me around like a loyal pet/friend/guard. Then I could have a bunch of follow me a round fighting for me, or guarding my home :)

Hells yes! Furthermore, it should work on any creature type (undead dragon minions!), and there should be separate spells to make different types of undead, not just zombies.

Hells yes! Furthermore, it should work on any creature type (undead dragon minions!), and there should be separate spells to make different types of undead, not just zombies.

It would be slightly hard to bring a dragon around with you in a cave lol.

I don't know if this has been done for Oblivion but, considering Skyrim now has cooking. A eating mod would be cool. If it's not already part of Skyrim, I'd like to have stamina based on food. Yes the bar will regenerate but not if you've gone without food for long periods of time. I know it would be annoying at times but I think it would be more realistic that way.

I don't know if this has been done for Oblivion but, considering Skyrim now has cooking. A eating mod would be cool. If it's not already part of Skyrim, I'd like to have stamina based on food. Yes the bar will regenerate but not if you've gone without food for long periods of time. I know it would be annoying at times but I think it would be more realistic that way.

Yes I would love to see that as well, there is a mod for oblivion exactly like that (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37088&navtag=file/images.php?id=37088&tab=3) I use it and it´s one of the best mods for me.

Yes I would love to see that as well, there is a mod for oblivion exactly like that (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37088&navtag=file/images.php?id=37088&tab=3) I use it and it´s one of the best mods for me.

Cool! Glad to see people willing to go through all the work for others benefit. Hope they can make something similar for Skyrim as well.

Guest deleted2159825
I humbly beseech the Nine Divines to include lip-syncing capabilities for the long-suffering quest modders. Please consider the collective sanity of your suppliants!

Dear Nine Divines, for christmas I would like a pony and some fireworks, oh and I humbly request a epic dungeon system, duelling if it isn't in you grand design already. And some awesome head exploding magic.