Quakecon Character Screenshots

Tuco404

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the little booklet that came with the game. It's interesting how the races look really different in the booklet compared to the actual game (higher resolution).

The images in the book are the same ones from the loading screens which is the concept art the in game character models are based on.

@OP - Why are you posting the pic of the Nord woman wearing dragon armor? That pic is really old, from May or April, and has nothing to do with the QuakeCon journalist character pics.

Because someone recently confirmed it's actually a Redguard, not a Nord.

Bethesda character artist vsions(forum handle) said it was a Redgaurd from before they added dark skin tones. So imagine that character with dark skin and that is what she will look like in game.

Nope - you guys are totally mixed up.

Here is the pic vsions confirmed was a redguard: http://0.tqn.com/d/compactiongames/1/0/t/r/1/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-scr06.jpg

And he said they decided to darken the skin tone after the pic was released, so it's not an accurate representation of what Redguards will look like in Skyrim.

In any case, if you want to add a bunch of old pics that are not related to QuakeCon, why not just post up all of the screens we've seen since January? I think by adding that old magazine scan of the Nord woman wearing dragon armor, you are giving people the wrong impression that it is one of the new QuakeCon screens.

Edited by moviemarketing

In any case, if you want to add a bunch of old pics that are not related to QuakeCon, why not just post up all of the screens we've seen since January? I think by adding that old magazine scan of the Nord woman wearing dragon armor, you are giving people the wrong impression that it is one of the new QuakeCon screens.

I agree. The last image should be removed while we wait for new screens.

I agree. The last image should be removed while we wait for new screens.

You guys worry too much. BootySweat posted a thread at http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1220269-skryim-quakecon-screenshots/ that is a superset of the content in this thread.