Fish out of water?

neofgx

Ok i know that its a mod problem,today ive installed some.

And i think the problem is in Oscuros oblivion overhaul mod somehow,tho i have no idea what to do now or how to fix it...

If anyone already solved this problem please tell me so i dont loose my mind reinstalling everything again ^_^

ps. my English is bad.Tho id like to keep overhaul and somehow fix this problem if its possible!

You have not stated clearly what your problem is. From the title I can infer that you mean sometimes fishes spawn out of water? This is an issue with OOO, unfortunately. If you have OBSE and Cobl, check your 'Misc' [Options] and turn off OOO's fish spawning.

Eh indeed,my English isnt really the best ;)

My problem is that fishes are out of water,like 10 of them are around the lake instead in it...

Also i just disovered that i dont get any expiriance from killing zombies/imps etc

Im really confused

ps. i do have OBSE but i have no idea how to use it,when i start it he just starts the game,thats all.

Can i disable that somehow in OBMM or boss / wrye bash ?

Edited by neofgx

Eh indeed,my English isnt really the best ;)

My problem is that fishes are out of water,like 10 of them are around the lake instead in it...

Also i just disovered that i dont get any expiriance from killing zombies/imps etc

Im really confused

ps. i do have OBSE but i have no idea how to use it,when i start it he just starts the game,thats all.

Can i disable that somehow in OBMM or boss / wrye bash ?

When you installed OOO it should have given you the option for a full install or a custom install. If you chose the full install you will have the fish spawning. You can only disable it if you either choose a custom install, or like I said, install Cobl and use the Cobl options in your Misc items tab.

Ok,installed Cobl,found the option,putted "-Fish Spawn" it was on +

Tho fishes are still out of water...alltho they are less it seems :P

Anyway now i noticed some other problems,like enb series motion blur,its really bad,tho te mod itself is great,i remember ive used it for RE:4 and 5 before,and it did a great job!

Does anyone have "good" settings for it?

Also i installed "Mart's Monster Mod 3.7b 3.0.omod"

a lot new creeps etc.but difficulity is insane now and i DO like that,tho there are some sorceres and other human's that i just cant damage at all 0.o

Hitting them with my spells but their hp is always full i dont get it at all

Nvm my last post,game was bugged somehow,its all right now but again exept one thing.

I know this is how it should be scaled with OOO mod,but its kind of silly.

I have a Silver Sword used for killing Spectral enemys.

Im currently at first dungeon,and i cant pass the Spectral Ghosts/Wolfs,They 3 hit me as Battlemage...

Its like 1/4 HP/per hit even with block,any suggestions?

Nvm my last post,game was bugged somehow,its all right now but again exept one thing.

I know this is how it should be scaled with OOO mod,but its kind of silly.

I have a Silver Sword used for killing Spectral enemys.

Im currently at first dungeon,and i cant pass the Spectral Ghosts/Wolfs,They 3 hit me as Battlemage...

Its like 1/4 HP/per hit even with block,any suggestions?

The spectral warriors and wolves in OOO are weak to Shock -- use spells and weapons with shock damage. Don't even try to take them on at an early level, you will not survive. That is how it's supposed to be.

OOO is designed to make some areas too hard to survive, while others are easy. Try the easy areas until you are more powerful. There are plenty of areas which CAN be beaten early on, but some areas cannot be. Walk around the Imperial Isle and find (maybe) Goblins to start with, then work up.