New system:need advice

Its desktop only :(

Hi mate,

be happy you have asked :thumbsup:. Search for another one with the specifications you want to have. There are more retail systems out there and other stores. Have a look at newegg to get an overview and decide which components you want to have. If you wont build it yourself have a look at different stores or ask in a computer store if they could build one for you. Keep in mind, they want your money, you have the choice :laugh:

Sarah

Thanks for the advice :)

Looked around and saw some nice ones,better than the one i saw first in everything except that they all have a Radeon HD 6570 >.<

well 560 is better but no biggie.

i think you should build it all piece by piece so you can get wht u want, getting combo deals only if they are available (ie mobo/cpu combo deal or case/psu)

Looking at comparings on the internet between the gtx 560 and radeon 6570 the gtx 560 is more than 2x as good.

still looking around for some nice parts now :)

Looking at comparings on the internet between the gtx 560 and radeon 6570 the gtx 560 is more than 2x as good.

still looking around for some nice parts now :)

Hi,

you should compare the 560 with the Radeon 6870 or the 6950. The 560 is between theses Radeon in performance and price. Hope you find something that will fit your needs.

Sarah

Thanks sarah, the 560 is about equal at price and performance with the 6870 it seems:seeing as i prefer a nvidia card for some reason i think ill choose that one :)