What can be done to stop the violence on the Mexican/Amerian border

kvnchrist

Mexico would never give up their own national identity, and become a part of the US.

The US would never want to take on responsibility for sorting the issue currently going on in Mexico. No way we could afford that.

Sending troops into mexico to 'deal' with the cartels would ROYALLY piss of the Mexican powers-that-be. I am thinking another Mexican-American war would NOT be a good thing.

But think of the extra ten states that we could get out of the deal, if continued until we reached the canal then think of how short the wall would need to be and would have a ready made moat too. :whistling:

Edited by Aurielius

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it would have it's advantages.... but, with those nations being absorbed, we would also get their problems. Folks think that entitlement programs are expensive NOW????? Holy smoke..... that would be a nightmare.

Yeah but think of all those expert landscapers we would get... :whistling:

Edit: This is tongue in cheek before someone gets all worked up.

Edited by Aurielius

Yeah, it would have it's advantages.... but, with those nations being absorbed, we would also get their problems. Folks think that entitlement programs are expensive NOW????? Holy smoke..... that would be a nightmare.

Yeah but think of all those expert landscapers we would get... :whistling:

Edit: This is tongue in cheek before someone gets all worked up.

All right Aurielius.... Dammit. I DEMAND that you drag yourself over here, and clean my monitor. This is YOUR FAULT!

One of these days, maybe I will learn to be more careful just what I am drinking when I read some of these posts.......

Nah. Not bloody likely. :D

Edited by HeyYou

HeyYou said: "All right Aurielius.... Dammit. I DEMAND that you drag yourself over here, and clean my monitor. This is YOUR FAULT!

One of these days, maybe I will learn to be more careful just what I am drinking when I read some of these posts.......

Nah. Not bloody likely". :D

HeyYou, I learned that a long time ago with Aurielius. I never, but never have any beverage even on my desk when I read anything that he has posted..... You live and learn my friend :tongue:

HeyYou said: "All right Aurielius.... Dammit. I DEMAND that you drag yourself over here, and clean my monitor. This is YOUR FAULT!

Nah. Not bloody likely". :D

HeyYou, I learned that a long time ago with Aurielius. I never, but never have any beverage even on my desk when I read anything that he has posted..... You live and learn my friend :tongue:

Duly Noted. Thank You Granny. ;)