Mod time saving feature

CamonnaTong

A big time of my time on the site is talking in the forums. But with so many mods out plus ones there are those that have many different downloads in the mod page itself I get urges to download mods that are interesting and try them out. I remember downloading a mod that was for compilation. It had over 20 parts to download. As you know that can be very time consuming. So what I propose it a system in the download section of mods to be able to check the ones you want to download and ones that you don't want, don't check at all simply. I think it is a good idea but I want other opinions too. Still it will be up to the Admins and especially Dark0ne to see this through and how this would be implemented. That is, should it be accepted. How do you feel about this. This might be a Premium Membership only this because of the sizes of the Downloaded and other things. But still, what does everyone think about this. Please feel free to leave comments on other ways it could be implemented as well besides just my idea. Thanks Community and thanks to Dark0ne and the rest of the Staff for this wonderful site and how it is run. Happy 10th Birthday Nexus.

I second it, but I'd like this option to be disponible for everyone and not only Premium members :whistling:

Yeah it would be nice for those as well but i you think about it, it could flood the site. Maybe a feature like 3 or 5 Max for Regular members and unlimited or so for Premium or something. (Plus the of course limited speed. But everyone knows Premium gets more.)Thanks for comment I've been up all night checking this post, lol.