Fate stay night request

K9blaze

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Good
    • ILL TAKE THE CASE!
    • Meh...
    • Id also like to see this done

Can someone please start this mod back up (or continue or start)------> http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/74024-ea-and-gilgameshs-armor/

I just really wanted his armor (individual pieces of course so you can pick and choose) and weapons in oblivion also a possible companion and maybe a signature spell for him and you witch summons random weapons from thin air that shoot at your enemy causing damage (then dissipate of course to prevent lag). (Also any other fate stay night things like companions, weapons, armor, etc that anyone can think of doing.) please pm me or comment on this, also if you are going to take up this challenge.

If you need anymore info on this, ether look it up or just ask (if you dont feel like looking it up....)

Thanks all

Edited by K9blaze

I guess it's one of the better looking anime armours ... but...

You say you want to be able to pick and choose - the bits are boots/legs/body/gauntlets - not much choice, You're also after a cape attached to his butt, built into the lower (I assume) bit of armour. That's not an easy job, as material is a pain to animate.

I strongly suggest you learn to mod stuff yourself to do it. It'll be more likely to happen.

It dose not necessarily have to be a pick and choose armor, it was just an optional thing. As for doing it myself i dont have the time right now as i am starting college coupled with job and other thing. I suppose if i had more time then i would though, but for now as i said i dont and was looking to see if someone would have the time to possibly make this.

thank you though for the advice.

Anyone can still take this up if they wish to do so.

Edited by K9blaze

The armor wouldnt be too hard because the armor doesnt have many fine details, just mainly solid colors. This really speeds up the process. Too bad Im really busy because of school coming up so I wont be taking this one on^^.

That's a shame. Thank you though for reading and giving your educated opinion.

Edited by K9blaze