ED-E to R2D2

Khajit187

Heya!

Has been a long time since I requested something on the Nexus... so, here we go:

I'm a fan of Star Wars. But I'm an even bigger fan of him, the master of disaster... R2D2!

So I found a re-texture of ED-E and a sound-replacer, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. I'd like a completely new model of my beloved R2-unit.

Here's a picture of him: http://images.wikia.com/jedipedia/de/images/6/6a/R2d21.jpg

So please, it would be totally awesome if someone could make one!

Khajit

R2D2 got wheels. How is it going to climb stairs? A securitron or even Claptrap (if it existed) can pull it off. But something like Robobrain or R2D2 won't be able to do so.. not easily anyway, due to their rather large base (and wheels). ED-E and RL-3 essentially hovers, they can go anywhere you can go.. that's precisely why they are available as companions.

R2D2 got wheels. How is it going to climb stairs? A securitron or even Claptrap (if it existed) can pull it off. But something like Robobrain or R2D2 won't be able to do so.. not easily anyway, due to their rather large base (and wheels). ED-E and RL-3 essentially hovers, they can go anywhere you can go.. that's precisely why they are available as companions.

He has that little rocket boost I think.

He has that little rocket boost I think.

R2D2 has two small, adjustable thrusters on the left and right side of his body, used for short range travel over gaps and stairs. :) I'm a bit of a geek. I would certainly support this mod. It'd be fun. Give him a little tazer for short range and blaster weapon for long range. :) Skill in Science would go up since he could hack terminals for you LOL

R2D2 has two small, adjustable thrusters on the left and right side of his body, used for short range travel over gaps and stairs. :) I'm a bit of a geek. I would certainly support this mod. It'd be fun. Give him a little tazer for short range and blaster weapon for long range. :) Skill in Science would go up since he could hack terminals for you LOL

Thanks a lot, master! ;)

Yeah, a Science boost would make sense.