Prison Start-Off Question?

jonny8late

What do u like to imgagine why your character started off in prison? i like to imagine that he was doing something for the greater good, but still committing a crime, so he or she is found guilty. And them getting bailed out is a chance of redemption.

I like that.

My idea is that he was wrongfully accused and placed in jail due to fate, and that fate would offer his way out as well (his way out of his execution).

Thats hard to say.. Depends on my race and play style which I'm unsure of what I'll go with yet .. Argonian thief was clearly in there cause I stole from a king .. My Orc would be in for burning down, looting and raping an entire town lols .. My Kahjiit would have been framed by some racist guard to lazy to catch the real killer.. My Nord killed someone in a drunken bar fight and regrets it with great moral passion..

I always liked to think that my character was a slave who turned on his/her master and wound up in jail after a lengthy chase from the law running for freedom. I use the idea for a kind of self made subquest, where I will take revenge on the slave master once and for all! :D

I was placed in jail because I accidentally killed a hooker.

Sigged.

I have to ask how you accidentally kill a hooker?! Lol

I have to ask how you accidentally kill a hooker?! Lol

I imagine it's a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFHRAuvjOtQ (safe to watch)

Maybe he left his dagger on his bed haha!

Edited by natelovesyou